Who can correct my mistakes in the text?

Wagner   Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:26 am GMT
please correct all of my mistakes, thank you, as below:

<The day I was happy

It was the day that I heard a lot of my expectable ending of my apprenticeship in Ctrip.com. My dismission is fortunate and active. And no one knew it before the 31st of July on which my contract ended. I shall begin with a new kind of life in my way. I am sensible of my vocational life and no more hesitating made me nervous or sensitive. Especially I was determined to have a good chance to learn more English and acquire more knowledge of psychology. So I am quite grateful of the day when my contract ended. ...>
Wagner   Mon Mar 05, 2007 8:58 am GMT
Is there anybody from UK or US? Please help me to correct my mistakes.
Wagner   Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:04 am GMT
Nobody answers me?
Guest   Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:13 pm GMT
<<It was the day that I heard a lot of my expectable ending of my apprenticeship in Ctrip.com.>>

It was the day when my apprenticeship was ended for Ctrip.com.

<<My dismission is fortunate and active. >>

That sentence did not make sense at all. What you were trying to say there, I suppose:

My termination with the company was fortunate and unexpected one and no one knew that it would happen before July of 31.

<<I shall begin with a new kind of life in my way.>>

I will start a new life on my own terms.

<<I am sensible of my vocational life and no more hesitating made me nervous or sensitive. >>

I am well equppied with my vocational skills that no more lack of self-esteem would creep in or make me nervous.

<<Especially I was determined to have a good chance to learn more English and acquire more knowledge of psychology.>>

Especially I was now determined to avail the opportunity of learning English and acquiring more knowledge of psychology.

<<So I am quite grateful of the day when my contract ended.>>

So I was thankful to God that my contract was ended for good.
--------------------------
It was the day when my apprenticeship was ended for Ctrip.com. My termination with the company was fortunate and unexpected one and no one knew that it would happen before July of 31. I will start a new life on my own terms. I am well equppied with my vocational skills that no more lack of self-esteem would creep in or make me nervous. Especially I was now determined to avail the opportunity of learning English and acquiring more knowledge of psychology.
So I was thankful to God that my contract was ended for good.
Guest   Mon Mar 05, 2007 12:40 pm GMT
Thank you very much indeed for your help!