thesis topic....help me..

saffiya   Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:37 am GMT
can anybody give me opinion about the topic that i can do for my thesis. i think about the topic of survey among the students at secondary school.it's all about usage of english in science subject.but i do know what i want to do in my research topic. my lecturer dont encourage me to envestigate about the effect of learning science in english.help me to find out the research topic about learning science in english among secondary student..tq
Liz   Fri Apr 13, 2007 1:56 pm GMT
Saffiya,

don't you ever think that I ignored your plea. However, quite honestly, there is no guarantee that anyone in this forum could solve your problem. It's YOUR duty to decide what you want to write about. It's such a shame that your professor is not willing to help you, if I managed to grasp the meaning of what you said.

First of all, you need to clarify what exactly you want. It isn't clear to me yet:

Do you want to study the linguistic, the pedagogical or the scientific aspects of this topic? What are you studying at university?

These are all cardinal problems you need to be aware of. What's more I need to know the answer of my questions, otherwise I can't help you.