Using Supermemo with interruptions for business trips

Alexancho   Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:04 am GMT
I have installed a trial version of Supermemo on my home PC to understand whether it is a good way to learn new words. I make business trips three -four time a year. It can be for a week, but sometimes for three or even four weeks. I have no access to my PC during these trips. The question is how Supermemo will work in my case? Will it be effective? If it possible to do some corrections for learning process and what exactly should i do?
Guest   Sun Apr 15, 2007 3:54 pm GMT
Dude, there is alway this option for rescheduling your items called "mercy". Go to "professional level" which shows all the options of the software. Click on "Tools" icon and then click on "mercy". It will reschedule your items for repetitions when you come back from your trip after a gap of 3-4 weeks. It works like this:

After a gap of 4 weeks you see that you have to repeat 400 items at once but when you reschedule the items, the limit will be broken into 30-25 items each day from the day you reschedule your items. Instead of repeating all the mess at one gulp you will be able to review them into small bites.

Try it. It happens to me all the time when I get sick or am out of town.
Alexancho   Sun Apr 15, 2007 7:26 pm GMT
Thank you very much