The Literature

Sarahٍ   Wed Apr 18, 2007 9:16 pm GMT
Hello everyone,
I would like to ask if there is any body knows any perfect website about learning how to study the elements of literature and make a literary criticism about them. I have done many researches on google, but I still have not found one does that perfectly. I appreciate it.

Cheers..
Sarah   Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:36 pm GMT
Hello there,
(what the God's name I wrote instead of my name!!??)

I can't believe that there's no body could help me????
Please, I need it so much..Those who are interested or learning the literature..
Thank you all ;(
Guest   Sat Apr 21, 2007 12:40 pm GMT
Liz is studying linguistics. She can give you a helping hand if her ego does not come forward in the path.
Liz   Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:33 pm GMT
I have the same problem as you.

I'd be glad to help you but I don't know such a website, either. :-(
You can hardly ever find anything about literature and literary criticism on the internet that is accurate.

<<She can give you a helping hand if her ego does not come forward in the path.>>

Whaaaat???? :-)
I didn't know I had such a big ego.
Guest   Sat Apr 21, 2007 2:56 pm GMT
Oh come on. Girls will not be called girls if they dont have egos...haha :)
Liz   Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:02 pm GMT
:-) Just like boys... :-)
Sarah   Sun Apr 22, 2007 4:44 pm GMT
Hi Guest and Liz, thank you both for give me attention;)

<<You can hardly ever find anything about literature and literary criticism on the internet that is accurate.>>
You're completely right. But I won't give up. I'll still wait any helping hand...
hasna   Thu Apr 26, 2007 11:34 pm GMT
hi guys i've read many works of Kate Chopin and i found that she uses the image of the "sombre clouds coming from the west "can someone help me to understand what she is trying to signify by this image?
thanks