Journée internationale de la Francophonie!

Q   Tue Mar 20, 2007 8:53 am GMT
Why the Basques support the french?
Ans   Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:57 am GMT
Because the Basques do not support the spaniards?
Ans   Tue Mar 20, 2007 9:59 am GMT
Because the Basques do not support the spaniards!
Guest   Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:17 am GMT
"Why the Basques support the french?"

because irrintzi IS french himself. Being besque is not something exclusive.
Being french covers being Corsican, Breton, Basque, etc... those are regions.
Provençal   Tue Mar 20, 2007 1:45 pm GMT
VIVE LA FRANCE, VIVE LE GENERAL, VIVE MOI!
Q   Tue Mar 20, 2007 6:35 pm GMT
What lingual rights France gave to you?

much less than Spain you love to hate and bomb
Irrintzi   Tue Mar 20, 2007 7:08 pm GMT
What lingual rights France gave to you?

much less than Spain you love to hate and bomb

Q YOU ARE BORING ME!
Don't speak any things that you don't know. The ETA, this is a minority (AND A BIG MINORITY) of Basques don't generalize, it's true that I envy the Basques of the other side so near, that have the luck to live in a very just country and so advanced, the Spain peoples are respected by their nation, and I hope as that will come in France soon, I awaits the elections...
The French government hasn't much lateness in comparison with Spain, bilingualism is favored (the manuscripts the road panels, the names of the cities), the bilingual schools exist actually and very frequented in Basque country, even if the evil and the carelessness of the French leaders marked sometimes definitively the cultures, last week there was a demonstration to save the occitan, in perdition in the north, then the french-speaking world, spoke ont the TV of challenges that must raise the French in the world.
I can very well ask this question to Americans "What lingual rights USA stuffs to you?" with the preponderance of the English, while it isn't official language but DE FACTO. Of fact, it's normal the inhabitants of German, French, Italians, Chinese, or Sudanese origins all lost their cultures and languages. The immigration functioning with the famous MELTING POT, as the Mayonnaise you put the principal ingredients as the eggs (the first anglo-American settlers), then one adds oil (the immigrants) the mayonnaise increases increases... and assimilates itself with the remainder...
Q can you say that is very correct?
Provençal   Wed Mar 21, 2007 9:40 am GMT
There is only one truth! the french one! VIVE LA FRANCE!
VIVE LE GENERAL! VIVE LA LANGUE FRANCAISE!
Guest   Wed Mar 21, 2007 10:19 am GMT
ok,ok Sarkozy is coming I see..
Franco   Wed Mar 21, 2007 11:03 am GMT
What is happening to France? I mean, a woman running for president is absurd! What happened to morals?
Guest   Wed Mar 28, 2007 11:35 am GMT
VIVE LA FRANCOPHONIE!
Guest   Sun May 06, 2007 11:05 am GMT
Hey i posted about my opinion that has something to do with countries that are qualified to join La Francophonie and it was deleted. It was just an opinion.
Guest   Sun May 06, 2007 12:12 pm GMT
In the next Francophonie summit, there will be additional full/associate
members, or observer status.

The organization keeps on growing. VIVE CETTE ORGANIZATION!

To the moderator, please don't delete this message. I'm not attacking other linguistic entity. Maybe this message may appear an allusion to some or many but it's up to them how they interpret this. It will be no longer my problem if they if they'll get hurt.