G8

Guest   Sun Jun 10, 2007 11:53 pm GMT
what lol mean???????
Skippy   Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:05 am GMT
I'd love it if businesses acted more environmentally-friendly and took the environment into account more when they're making decisions... I think that's great... That's not the point...

The more scientists are coming out and saying that global warming is nothing to worry about (the last numbers I saw were about 60% of climatologists and meteorologists don't think it has anything to do with what humans actually do), the more this whole thing is starting to look like wealth-redistribution... The poorer nations don't have to abide by any regulations but for some reason nations like the U.S. and Canada and the UK are going to have their economies set back.

Americans aren't only interested in money. That's a very ignorant thing to say.
Franco   Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:29 am GMT
<<The more scientists are coming out and saying that global warming is nothing to worry about (the last numbers I saw were about 60% of climatologists and meteorologists don't think it has anything to do with what humans actually do),>>

Proof?

<<the more this whole thing is starting to look like wealth-redistribution... The poorer nations don't have to abide by any regulations but for some reason nations like the U.S. and Canada and the UK are going to have their economies set back. >>

Well and what? Do you believe you could lose a few dollars a week so that children do not die by hundreds on the street? You rather repress poor so you can continue a life in luxury? It is
Guest   Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:21 am GMT
Skippy, here is a thing.

my mom took a visit to newyork city and oneday she was sitting in one of the parks. Her purse was stolen by a 8 year old African-American, $150 was inside the purse. Is it not the responsility of the government to feed and take care of their citizens?

Instead of wasting a lot of money on making weapons, missiles and dropping them on other countries and killing many many innocent children and people as a result , the common sense suggests that they should use that money for the welfare of their own citizens of the country.

Dont tell me USA is a heaven country. All bad things happen there just like they happen in any other third world country. My mom had witnessed burned hands of American women. Dont tell me they are not tortured by their husbands.

so on.....
Skippy   Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:40 am GMT
NO! it is absolutely NOT the responsibility of the government to feed OR take care of their citizens! it is such a sad state of the world when you expect your government for those! it is the responsibility of every person to take care of themselves!

NYC is a tough place because the only people with guns are criminals... Go somewhere like Texas or Virginia where law-abiding citizens can carry guns... It's a lot safer...

I'm not saying America is perfect or that it's Heaven but it's definitely better than ANY third world country.
american   Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:02 am GMT
"NO! it is absolutely NOT the responsibility of the government to feed OR take care of their citizens!"--skippy

lol. yet the government has no problem taking care of corporations (tax breaks, subsidies, no-bid contracts) he, he
Skippy   Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:18 am GMT
Corporations do not need subsidies, I'll give you that... Tax breaks though? If it were up to me, there would be no income tax at all...
Guest   Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:26 am GMT
Go somewhere like Texas or Virginia where law-abiding citizens can carry guns... It's a lot safer...

law-abiding ciizens?...lol....Bush is a law-abiding citizen....lol

skippy, as long as people like you we have in this world. there will always be a game of blood being played

shocking! people carry guns in the usa for what?
Skippy   Mon Jun 11, 2007 2:35 am GMT
I didn't say anything about Bush.

A game of blood? What does that even mean?

Guns provide self-defense. We have them written into our Constitution for a reason.
Guest   Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:35 am GMT
<Guns provide self-defense. We have them written into our Constitution for a reason. >

probably shoot black people in white neighborhoods.

How would you prove that you shoot a particular person in self-defense?
I have a problem with this black person. I hate him. I shoot him off because of my personal haterd....and blame his dealth in self defense

That's how things work in the USA? having guns is very dodgy stuff.

why not grow up your guts instead of buying guns. ;)
Franco   Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:44 am GMT
REDNECK ALERT! REDNECK ALERT! No point to continue discussion, Redneck will never change his wrong ideals and will be stubborn forever for stupid pride!

Rednecks are the epitomy of ignorance. Rednecks will never change.
Guest   Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:50 am GMT
Why couldnt September 11 happen in Texas where the people deserve it?
Guest   Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:59 am GMT
Franco, I have a question for you.

my dad had visited CA some years ago. He saw bunkers and bunkers of oil underground. Why dont Americans use their indigenous oil resources?
Americans   Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:01 am GMT
"He saw bunkers and bunkers of oil underground. Why dont Americans use their indigenous oil resources?"--guest

Why did you leave out the part about your dad's peyote and alcohol habits?
Guest   Mon Jun 11, 2007 4:27 am GMT
<Why did you leave out the part about your dad's peyote and alcohol habits? >

cuz he doesnt drink alcohol...as it is forbidden in his religion.

Even if it is not forbidden in his religion, he would not drink it because of its hazardous side effects.