Attention Antimoon Participants

Frenche   Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:20 am GMT
Hello

Two days ago, I posted a thread about the situation of the French language in Belgium but It was deleted. Why? ¿Por qué? Pourquoi?
Franco   Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:23 am GMT
I was wondering, since the moderators have broken the silence. Why is it that threads on German dissappear for no reason?

Do you still hate Germany for invading Poland with such ease?

It's long ago, move on, doo-doo happens.
Guest   Sat Jun 16, 2007 2:32 am GMT
<< Two days ago, I posted a thread about the situation of the French language in Belgium but It was deleted. Why? ¿Por qué? Pourquoi? >>

It was deleted because what you posted said that it was banned all over Belgium when it was only in Flanders. Wallonia the southern half of Belgium has French as its native language.

So the next time you post message, make it accurate and don't get too exagggerated.
Guest   Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:36 am GMT
I know this forum uses phpbb, because sometimes the site has glitches and it shows the phpbb board index... Only the admin can ban people, and I don't think he ever comes here.
greg   Sat Jun 16, 2007 8:53 am GMT
C'est la règle n° combien qui interdit ceci : « ETA FOR LIFE...BOMB MADRID! » dans « Is English more important than French in Europe? » ? Un peu de ménage s'impose, Brennus.
Frenche   Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:14 pm GMT
If all inaccurate posts were deleted only 1% of them would remain. Is accurate to say Spanish is bound to dissapear in Mexico and Central America? This forum is full of these stupidities and don't get deleted like my post, only because I wrote French is not allowed in Belgium instead of some parts of Belgium.
Guest   Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:24 pm GMT
<< If all inaccurate posts were deleted only 1% of them would remain. Is accurate to say Spanish is bound to dissapear in Mexico and Central America? >>

It's only an opinion and retaliation of the onslaght of the hispanics remark that Spanish is taking over the US.

<< This forum is full of these stupidities and don't get deleted like my post, only because I wrote French is not allowed in Belgium instead of some parts of Belgium. >>

Because the message clearly showed ant-french sentiments. Look, just admit the you exaggerated it to show how you hate the French.
Frenche   Sat Jun 16, 2007 4:35 pm GMT
I don't want to show I hate French because It isn't true and because I was born in France and have family living there. I was pointing out a fact: French is not allowed in some parts of Belgium. If you can't stand this fact it's not my fault.
Arthur   Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:00 pm GMT
Brennus,

I don't understand why you deleted the threads of Aquatar last year. There were no insults there and we had a topic. Instead, intolerant, stupid, nothing to do with languages proliferate freely here.

Can you explain us that please?
Guest   Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:06 pm GMT
<< I don't want to show I hate French because It isn't true and because I was born in France and have family living there. I was pointing out a fact: French is not allowed in some parts of Belgium. If you can't stand this fact it's not my fault. >>

Don't make fool out of us. I know that you're hispanique disguising as French. You only told us that you were born in France but not living there because I told you that you can't speak a single French word when I told you that you're a fake French.
Frenche   Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:25 pm GMT
You can't prove it, it's only your suspections. I said and I repeat to you that I don't mind what you think. I was born in Corsica and have family living there. I visit them once a year and it's the plain truth, idiot.
K. T.   Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:37 pm GMT
I've looked at the posting rules, but some of my posts have been pulled. You brought one of them back (a translation from French to Japanese), but I have NO idea why others were pulled. Did the thread become offensive, I wonder? I never curse or write vulgar things here. Perhaps my topic was too simple-sounding. Could just the offensive posts be pulled?

I've read some VERY offensive things in languages that I understand here and some of those posts have remained.

Is it true "German" is a taboo subject? I mean the language or language group, not German people.