The decline of French

Spanish Man   Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:38 pm GMT
<< Yes, in France we favorise English. English must to be the official language a cause of its utility... like you say "the natural selection" .

French will volatilise soon but that's the life ! >>

Yes, in Spain we favor English, French, and Russian. French, English, and Russian must ne the official language in all walks of life.

Spanish will fragment into several neo-Spanish languages. Well, that's life.
Maleke   Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:18 pm GMT
Bonyur mes ami!!! In my country study Arabic. French is official language but nobody speak it. I am good muslem. I prefer Arabic and hausa.

Salaam Aleikum!!
Mobutu   Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:25 pm GMT
It is the same in Congo. Everybody speak Lingala or Swahili. Nobody speak French.

Republiki ya Kongó Demokratiki ezalí esé ya Afríka ya Mambénga, ezwamí lipandá o sánzá ya motóbá mikɔlɔ 30 1960

Na ekólo Kongó elobamí nkótá kama míbalé. Nyɔ́nsɔ wâná elakísí boyébí bwa bato ya bomɛngo etondi mabelé. Ciluba, kikongo, lingála mpé kiswahili izalí nkótá ínei inɛ́nɛ ya ekólo, kasi nkótá nkámá míbalé balobaka na ekólo Kongó.

Míngi sé na káti ya nkótá ya ekólo bokoyéba etando ya bikelá, mabelé, nyama mpé nzeté.

Bamɔ́ngɔ bazalí na nkómbó míngi ya nzeté ya mbíla na maye manso basálelaka. Sɔ̂lɔ, nzeté ya mbíla eyébaní káka mpó na mafúta na masanga tɛ̂. Eyébaní lokóla nkísi ekosílisa makɔnɔ, naye mpé bakosála bitúnga mpé bikila kila.
Mohamed   Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:29 pm GMT
I live in a muslim ghetto outside Paris and we speak Arabic language all the time. I married Fatima when I was 17 years old and now we have 10 children. They speak only arabic of course.
Asisi   Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:41 pm GMT
Yes. Arabic is the best way to speak each other in France.

There was only one possibility to speak French and avoid Arabic. But Jean Marie Le Pen is not the President. The President is Sarkozy. He prefers wine that avoid Arabic language in France.

Allah Akbar!!!
Guest   Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:46 pm GMT
All of them are right. I read this in Wikipedia, about the situation of French in Vietnam. It´s in decline and it is the same in other countries.

"The French language, a legacy of colonial rule, is still spoken by some older Vietnamese as a second language, but is losing its popularity. Russian — and to a much lesser extent Czech or Polish — is sometimes known among those whose families had ties with the Soviet bloc.

In recent years, Chinese, Japanese and English have become the most popular foreign languages, with English study being obligatory in most schools."

French is desappearing in almost all countries. It´s a pitty!!!
Osama   Sun Jun 17, 2007 3:51 pm GMT
It's not a pitty. God wants it to happen.
Guest   Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:04 pm GMT
Yes. Arabic is the best way to speak each other in France.
There was only one possibility to speak French and avoid Arabic. But Jean Marie Le Pen is not the President. The President is Sarkozy. He prefers wine that avoid Arabic language in France.

We know for racist aussies is unconceivable not to be racist.
And who's your president, I think there are 10 people in the world who know the Aussie president
Osama   Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:06 pm GMT
Guest   Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:18 pm GMT
The vast majority of migrants to Spain are moorish not hispanics, BOBA AND TONTA.
Osama   Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:20 pm GMT
It's just the opposite.Learn spanish matters before opening your dirty mouth, idiota .
(idiota is not a feminine word, ignorant)
Spanique   Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:20 pm GMT
No you're wrong the vast majority of migrants to Spain are moorish not hispanics, BOBITA and TONTITA.
Asisi   Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:45 pm GMT
Well, it doesn´t matter.

Arabic it will be first language of France and Spanish first language of USA. Everybody will be happy!!! We will have a better society and Qu´ran will shed light in Western Hemispher!!!
Ali   Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:49 pm GMT
You are right. Here in Marseille speak Arabic each other. Sarkozy wants to make Arabic second official language. He said that in other Conference. He was drunkard, but he was also very self-confident.

Allah akbar
Clovis   Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:56 pm GMT
Bande d'attardés ! C'est grave de raconter des imbécilités pareilles, même pour rire !