baby foot

abc   Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:16 am GMT
furrykef   Sat Jul 07, 2007 4:28 pm GMT
Looks like what I call Foosball.
Guest   Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:31 pm GMT
What is Foosball? You meant "Football".
furrykef   Sat Jul 07, 2007 5:57 pm GMT
No, Foosball. :) Football is the game played on the field; Foosball is the game played using that special table.

Apparently, it's also called "table football". Here's the Wikipedia article:

- Kef
Adam   Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:22 pm GMT
Yeah. We call it table football in Britain, although it's nowhere near as good as the real thing.