Do you know the anwer to these questions?

Pos   Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:41 am GMT
<You asked nicely and some of the folks here really "dumped" on you.">

Note the "just teasing".

<<Lear how to spell "advice". LOL! Just teasing."-Pos >>
K. T.   Fri Aug 03, 2007 3:13 pm GMT
This is an "English" forum and we correct others here. Perhaps you should have shown her what the problem was. I think it was usage, not spelling.

I think she wanted to hear some POSITIVE things from ESL students. I am not an ESL student, but I have known many of them and I know some of their stories. I tried to write things that would encourage her, but also I tried to indicate things that she should avoid doing. I imagine that she probably knows some of these things already, but sometimes teachers forget. The fact that she was looking for advice is a positive thing.
M56   Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:48 pm GMT
<That Pos/M56 is an arrogant bastard>

Another critic hiding behind the mask of "Guest". Come on out.
furrykef   Fri Aug 03, 2007 9:59 pm GMT
This forum is no place for personal attacks. I also don't see what's wrong with the English of either M56 or Pos.
Guest   Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:32 pm GMT
<<Another critic hiding behind the mask of "Guest". Come on out. >>

I am a lazy ass, so I can not write posts with different names unlike you. You are quite good at this multiple personality disorder :)
True Guest   Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:41 pm GMT
<I am a lazy ass, so I can not write posts with different names unlike you.>

I'd say you're more of a coward than a lazy ass.
a coward   Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:02 am GMT
<I'd say you're more of a coward than a lazy ass. >

I don't believe in showing off my braveness on an internet forum. I am a real man so I believe in real stuff and that is in real life.
Gwest   Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:49 am GMT
<I don't believe in showing off my braveness on an internet forum. I am a real man so I believe in real stuff and that is in real life. >

You need to get a life.
M56   Sat Aug 04, 2007 8:51 am GMT
<Guest Fri Aug 03, 2007 7:49 pm GMT
That Pos/M56 is an arrogant bastard. >

Interesting, Josh, why is that post still up there? Moderation on vacation?
Humble   Sat Aug 04, 2007 1:01 pm GMT
You know, although we cannot see visitors to forums, somehow they reveal their personality. For instance, it seems to me Kef and K.T. (and many more) are really nice gentle people, while Pos has been emanating some unpleasant vibes.
I, too, have been suspecting Pos has got 3 or 4 or even 5 nicks. I don’t care a pin, but what’s the point? Is he/she a shy person who is afraid to ask too many questions?

Jennifer,
My Soviet era public school experience gave me enough basic knowledge to develop it by myself. There were 37 pupils in a class and no technical means whatsoever, but the teachers did their best.
As to the advice, I think K.T.’s was short and superb.