Krievu valoda.

Dainis   Tue Nov 27, 2007 11:16 am GMT
Krievu valoda ir skaista valoda ;-) Krievu valoda skan skaisti un suliigi ;-)
Valodai nav nekaads sakars ar politiku, vai ne?
Guest   Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:02 pm GMT
What language is that?
Dainis   Tue Nov 27, 2007 1:30 pm GMT
Latvian :-)
Guest   Tue Nov 27, 2007 3:15 pm GMT
Cool, latvian is an interesting language, most linguistics are keen on it and its older "relative" lithuanian
Guest   Thu Nov 29, 2007 9:22 pm GMT
what does krievu valoda mean?
Guest   Sun Dec 02, 2007 10:04 am GMT
it means I want to fly and go skiing by flying
Vytenis   Sun Dec 02, 2007 5:28 pm GMT
It's something about the Russian language. It's funny that Latvians write about it,, its a big issue in Latvia nowadays, what with all the Russians out there who do not learn Latvian on principe and the latest presure from Mr Putin...
Dainis   Mon Dec 03, 2007 10:18 am GMT
Vytenis -> Labas!
I just wrote, that Russian is beautifull language as well as a language has nothing to do with politics, isn't it true?
And if some fucking Russian ocupants don't want to learn and speak Latvian it's their fucking business, for me they are not human being, that's it.
Vytenis   Mon Dec 03, 2007 1:45 pm GMT
Yes, its true that languages are too often politicized or used as political tools for various political purposes. For example, Russian language on its own is great and we should not have any prejudice against it, but when it becomes political tool (like nowadays in the Baltic states) it becomes really disgusting.
Dainis   Mon Dec 03, 2007 2:37 pm GMT
Yeah, agree, it's exactly like you said, Vytenis...
We Baltic people want only one thing, just let us be as we are. We are not nazis, we just want that all the soviet imigrants respect the country where they are living in and respect the state languge, that's it!
Guest   Mon Dec 03, 2007 4:20 pm GMT
That's not completely true. I've read that most people in Baltic states are rather intollerant and racist particularly with immigrants and homosexuals.
Dainis   Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:32 pm GMT
The most Russians living in Baltic states are extremelly intolerant and very racist, not Estonians, Latvians and Lithuanians. Just look, how many black people and Assians are killed by Russian extremists every year in Russia, it's unbelivable!!!

Baltic people are very tolerent and nice people, all what we want is just that Russia leave us alone and don't influence us with their agresive politic. Russians should understand that Baltic States will NEVER be a part of Russia anymore.
Guest   Mon Dec 03, 2007 6:36 pm GMT
I guess that there are still some remanents of the Communist ideology in the Russian people. I mean, Communism is totalitarism but when they forget the rest of that ideology , it's normal that they become plain racist and untolerant towards the rest of the people. For example, the Soviet Union was against Imperialism, but many countries were anexed to the Soviet Union. Some Russians still believe that Russia has the right to annex many countries such as the Baltic Republics.
Dainis   Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:22 pm GMT
Btw, I just want to emphisize again, that I really love Russian language, it sounds to my ears beautifull, probably because of the palatized consonants, and I really have nothing against non-shovinist Russian people living in Russia, I know some of them and I like them much. Of course not all the Russians living in Latvia are shovinists and rasists, but I am afraid, the majority of them unfortunatly are.
Vytenis   Mon Dec 03, 2007 7:24 pm GMT
The Russian imperialists will never get their paws on the Baltics again. They can only dream of getting back Baltics, Poland, Hungary, East Germany, Alaska, or Finland... Thats all their dreams. Unless of course some madman like Zhirinovzky will become Russia's president and start WWIII...