Thank you!

Jijia   Sat Oct 29, 2005 11:43 am GMT
I like this website as well as this forum because it really brings me a new world on learning English. But sometimes I would think of it as an inanimate thing because sometimes they don't response my posts here. I think it is a kind of depreciation to my effort because I really value hard-working, I am of the non-native speaker and I am being really outstanding among the people around me.
Uriel   Sat Oct 29, 2005 6:53 pm GMT
Sorry you feel left out! That's no fun, is it? I don't think anyone means to ostracize you, though -- they just may not have had a response to give you. But don't be discouraged -- keep posting and people will respond.
Brennus   Sat Oct 29, 2005 10:20 pm GMT
Jijia,

Thanks for your interest in Antimoon and in the English language. We always love to hear from people from China.

I looked over some of your previous (past) posts. I think that you will get more responses if you keep your messages SHORTER and ELIMINATE material from your writing that is irrelevant to the questions you are asking. This only confuses people who are reading it. Otherwise, keep posting and maybe some of us will try to respond. .
Guest   Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:20 pm GMT
You are outstanding!