Is English A Sexy Language?

Fredrik from Norway   Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:18 pm GMT
Sami is so sexy....
mememem   Fri Mar 24, 2006 2:51 am GMT
i think that its not that french or spanish is sexier, but I find that they sound very sexy when speaking english with their unamerican accent.
El Chico Jamonero   Fri Mar 24, 2006 7:33 am GMT
Spanish is the real sexy language.

"A tremendous butt of that black woman" is spoken tough, but
"Tremendo culo de esa negra" is spoken delicious.

Spanish
Guest   Fri Mar 24, 2006 8:22 am GMT
Is this the most inane topic ever posted?
Guest   Sat Mar 25, 2006 5:13 pm GMT
I think American English and Italian are the sexiest languages I know (among English, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, German and French) (I'm both Portuguese and Spanish bilingual, so sorry for my English)

My billboard is:

+ sexiest

1. AMERICAN ENGLISH
2. ITALIAN
3. PORTUGUESE
4. SPANISH
5. GERMAN
6. BRITISH ENGLISH (I dislike London accent at all :P)

10000. FRENCH. I hate French (though I've lived in Paris, and I love the city, but I hate the country and the language indeed).

- sexiest
Il Bambino   Sat Mar 25, 2006 7:25 pm GMT
I think Spanish and Italian are the sexiest languages.

My billboard is:

+ sexiest

1. SPANISH
2. ITALIAN
3. FRENCH
4. PORTUGUESE
5. AMERICAN ENGLISH
6. BRITISH ENGLISH
7. GERMAN

- sexiest
Guest   Sun Mar 26, 2006 2:24 am GMT
"billboard"? LOL... what are you advertizing exactly?
Gest   Sun Mar 26, 2006 2:33 am GMT
Wot ar yoo adverteizing egzaktly?
Computer   Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:04 am GMT
Gest, you've written a new spelling which results easier but seems rare.

Probably if we write like you joking, this new spelling might become standard some day.

English has never been standardized. Spelling has had differences between U.S.E.P and B.R.P.
Arturo Mendoza (mexico)   Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:49 am GMT
Ok guys In my humble opinion if we think for a moment that all languages hold their own sexiness when they have spoken in a sexy way...as a result all languages are sexies... what I mean is that sexiness depends more from who is speaking than just the language by itself.

Otherwise we all speak in a sexy way DONĀ“T WE... I gues not

Because if we said that its the language and not the person, then we must say that all french, italian spanish russian, atc. people speak in a sexy way.

Ask yourself right now wherever you are from.

Am I speak sexy? .... if the answer is yes, its because your voice is sexy not because the language you speak.
Uriel   Tue Mar 28, 2006 5:01 pm GMT
You got it, Arturo.
Arnold Robust   Wed Mar 29, 2006 8:17 am GMT
All words I've read from Arturo look false. Some languages are pronounced more tough to say simple words. In my case, I prefer to hear in Italian, Spanish, Arabic, Hebrew, or Greek.

German, French, and English are embarrassing our accents because we weren't grown up speaking any of them.

You got it, "El Chico Jamonero", "Il Bambino", "Gest", and "Computer".

Arturito, it's better you go to play with straws on a muddy place in your home. Stop your sexy argument of those you hear speaking sexy.

Blah, blah, blah!!! I don't trust you. Cuz I don't hear you, dude.

You, faggot!
Arturo Mendoza (mexico)   Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:27 am GMT
To Arnold Robust

I have some question for you before I can respond to your comments.

I want to know where are you from, where did you born?
and your age, after that if you want we can discuss about sexiness languages.
Jim C, York   Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:48 am GMT
Its weird that all these "sexy" Romantic languages come from Latin, ie, Spanish, French, Italian etc. Yet when you hear Latin its in no way sexy....or is that because its normaly spoken by priests or academics?

As far as France's image of having a sexy language, i think people have been watching too many "art" films.
Rudolph   Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:22 am GMT
Rudolph is in disagreement with that said: any language looks sexier than other one(s). It's the person who speaks it that might be sensual
and erotic. I love her telling me - come on, catch me, and I say - I'm ready mommy!