Poverty and accent

J   Wednesday, December 04, 2002, 21:51 GMT
Ahmed

I really don't think there is anything left to be said. I hope you reform and become a better person and learn to treat women with respect, and more importantly, equality.
Simon   Thursday, December 05, 2002, 07:40 GMT
Respect and equality are all very fine but charm seems to win most women over.
Ahmed   Thursday, December 05, 2002, 10:34 GMT
Clare, yep i play the violin cause my mom is a violinist. collection II really killed me. his Vic Reeves is hilarious.

J, learn to read english. who said i did not respect women? just read my messages. anyway, tell me all this shit after uve found a job and start to pay taxes. currently u have nothing with no degrees but the nasty attitude to attack anyone. i dont get why u attacked so maliciously nice ppl like Rupert and Clare. Clare hasnt done anything to u but u take everything personally and verbally attacked her. shes a very intelligent nice lady unlike u. learn to respect others, will u. get a job.
Mark   Thursday, December 05, 2002, 13:28 GMT
I think there is a direct link between someone's accent and his wealth. Pikies usually have very strong regional accents. Rich people usually speak RP and good schools only teach RP.
J   Thursday, December 05, 2002, 16:37 GMT
Ahmed

I tried to end this quietly. For a start I have worked and paid taxes, and will do so again. Being unemployed does not make me any less worthy, and being a student does not make you a god. I have already apologized for what I have said to both Clare and Rupert, but I shall never apologize to you.

I think gaining a degree has made you very big-headed, as you use your education to put yourself above other people. Perhaps anyone lacking as good an education as you are inferior? Perhaps one day you will realize that not only are you one of millions of people with degrees, but that those without degrees are regularly just as intelligent and articulate.

I would say my attitude toward you is only comparable to the attitude you show toward women.

Can we just leave this here? It really is quite boring now. But I suppose you will find some reason to reply and keep this argument going. Why are you so angry, against both me and women? Have you pent up anger somewhere inside you? Maybe you have refocused anger from one somewhere else to this forum. You need to find out where this anger comes from, and why you are so hateful toward women. Are you gay? I really feel for you as it must be awful to be homosexual and be born in a society like yours. Perhaps that is why you have left to go to America. But how can you ever be truthful about your sexuality with your parents? This really must be hell for you, but you had no need to be so angry.
Ahmed   Friday, December 06, 2002, 10:38 GMT
J, were ur parents educated? didnt they teach u how to read english? u made up everything. i didnt say anything like that. im not just accustomed to talking to low life ppl from a ghetto who had no education collecting benefits. gaining degrees is nothing to me cause all my family is educated unlike someone elses. u said u had nothing more to say and still keep nagging? why? dont be so emotionally bitchy and naggy. just get a job and im not just a student. im hired by general dynamics and pay a lot of income taxes to feed someone like u. get a job.
J   Friday, December 06, 2002, 16:13 GMT
Ahmed

I assume then you live in Church Fall, Virginia (or nearby), and make military equipment for the US army to kill Iraqis with?
J   Friday, December 06, 2002, 16:14 GMT
Or Falls Church, Virginia, whichever comes first.
Ahmed   Friday, December 06, 2002, 16:52 GMT
i dont live in falls church. its just the main headquarter at falls church. gd has about 30 divisions located all over the us and other countries including uk plus governmental research arms and labs.