Le, el, ella

Xatufan   Friday, August 13, 2004, 00:38 GMT
YEEEEEES!!!! I was talking of that sound! Ouaf, ouaf! (By the way, I don't have any dog). It is interesting that dogs "speak" different according to their language. A cat may do "prrrrrrrr" (ronroneo), and not dogs. By the way, what sound does a dingo do?
Jordi   Friday, August 13, 2004, 05:15 GMT
You should then call your cat "a perro". You can't win all battles unless you want to tire people so that they won't bother answering. When cats "purr" they aren't supposed to heavily roll their "r". Ahora, tu mismo porqué un señal de inteligencia es no solamente entender sino acceptar los propios errores. Lo otro, amiguito mío, se llama soberbia. I'm sure you've got a sound track somehwere in the Internet for dingoes. Don't expect me to explain. When you've heard it please explain it to us.
Xatufan   Saturday, August 14, 2004, 02:20 GMT
You're right. I don't know why I'm doing stupid questions...

Soberbia, beautiful word!
Juan   Sunday, August 15, 2004, 23:20 GMT
nic wrote:

<<you said : "No, Xatufan por supuesto que no. Como podrias pensar eso de mi? Te lo digo sinceramente. Sabes que, yo he notado que tu ortografia castellana es mejor que la mia."

Amazing, as a french native speaker, i understood 98% of what you said (I guess), amazing isn't it?>>

Oh cool, then you should have no problems in taking it up. :-)