Can you speak Queen's English?

Guest   Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:22 am GMT
<Well, if strange was what you were going for it certainly succeeded.>

Yes strange as I may be, I always have a slight deffieciently in English and attempt to invent new words.

Noticed another one?
Guest   Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:32 am GMT
< it's the only way to protect your brain from the evil Z-rays they'll be aiming at us from those so-called European "weather satellites".... >

Z ray my brain I think I have a nut or bolt loose Uriel. I like you. Can we have a date? Say 7ish outside your house?
Travis   Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:40 am GMT
I think that the evil Z-rays have gotten to Guest already. Soon Guest will be permanently brainwashed by those in Brussels. Everyone else, make sure to keep your tinfoil hats on, lest you also be made one of them.
Guest   Wed Nov 16, 2005 9:58 am GMT
Brussels? Huh? Wheres that? I like to floss if you are refering to that
Guest   Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:00 am GMT
<Everyone else, make sure to keep your tinfoil hats on>

Why does everyone has a tinfoil hat and I don't? I'm non acustomed to the latest fashion ain't I?
Guest   Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:04 am GMT
I like this one
http://www.cynical-c.com/archives/bloggraphics/kutcherside.jpg]

Very stylish for my standards.
Guest   Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:07 am GMT
I like this one too - very Marish and elephanko my style!
http://homepage.mac.com/brianflemming/iblog/images/tin_foil_hat.jpg
Guest   Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:13 am GMT
This one cames with free cable.
http://ochremedia.com/blog/media/mindHat.gif

Time for Story time

I went to this house it was so cool I was like damn its cool and it was so cool that made this house so cool in the first place. What made the place so cool was the cool things it had in the cool house.

I saw cats today they were talking to me teaching me how to do the cat dance. My dog got jealous and told me to ingore Ms Pussy and listen to him. I said no and he was like I don't love you anymore and I was sad

The End

I love Cats and Dogs very much I like them so much and they are cool
Guest   Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:14 am GMT
My pencil told me a secret and he told me not to tell you all. I feel very important don't ask me ok?

Uriel you like my pencil? He is yellow and 3 inches long and likes writing alot.
Guest   Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:15 am GMT
The trees are so green today. I want to be green too
Guest   Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:17 am GMT
Smoking kills people. Please don't smoke it could harm you and your beloved family. Smoking kills many types of fleas in cats, dogs, rats, mice and some bleeds of fish.
Guest   Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:22 am GMT
I like to study the ants and how they learnt to speak english. I asked them to build house for me. They not finished yet.
Guest   Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:23 am GMT
Cars like to be washed once a week and remember to tell the car to sleep during the nite.
Guest   Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:29 am GMT
Dear Uriel

My darling catloving plankish girl.

I remembered how we used to play tree hugs in the fall and played with the singing elephants that stroll along the treelined Avenue. How you used to rub my third nipple for good luck as we dashed to the planet UTAUTA and made love under the UTAUTA moon.

How I used to tell you how much I admired the bee hive on your head and the six hands you have. You are a beautiful spider with big planks of wood and cat fleas. It reminds me of the dogs who used to jump off the pony and how the monkeys called me to inform the Yoohoo man about the Apples.

I love you til we die.
Uriel I love you
Travis   Wed Nov 16, 2005 4:56 pm GMT
Guest has clearly gone totally insane now from the Z-Rays, I see...