What is your favourite Romance language?

Guest   Tue Aug 14, 2007 7:03 pm GMT
besides english spanish and french are my favorite languages
analslut   Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:21 pm GMT
Just like with the guest above, Spanish and French are my favorite languages also. I pair them as such: Spanish and Italian (both are pretty phonetic), French and Portueguese (both have nassal sounds). The first languages out of the two paits sure do win!
Guest   Tue Aug 14, 2007 8:33 pm GMT
To me it's Italian, it is my favourite European language
K. T.   Tue Aug 14, 2007 10:48 pm GMT
I think I like all the romance languages I've heard (I haven't really heard Romanian yet, so I can't comment), but there are some accents that grate a bit, but jmo.
Guest   Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:52 pm GMT
I like the "perfectioness" of Spanish.
K. T.   Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:55 pm GMT
What's wrong with the word "perfection"?
K. T.   Tue Aug 14, 2007 11:55 pm GMT
What's wrong with the word "perfection"?
Guest   Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:02 am GMT
I no it's wrong you retard, I wrote it like that intentionally.
K. T.   Wed Aug 15, 2007 3:25 am GMT
Uh-huh...and why did you write it intentionally that way? I suppose you wrote "no" for "know" also intentionally (lol)...whatever. Have a great day. LOL!
Guest   Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:56 am GMT
duh
Suomentakkohittehaattolai   Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:09 am GMT
IT IS DEFINITELY ITALIAN, IT IS NOT ONLY THE BEST OF ROMANCE LANGUAGES BUT ALSO THE BEST IN THE WORLD. THERE IS NO LANGUAGE LIKE THAT. I THINK GOD KEEPS IT FROM BECOMING BAD AND SO IT REMAINS BEST EVERYTIME. IT IS THE LANGUAGE OF GOD...
Dimitri   Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:15 am GMT
Suomentak...., and my favourite language is yours, FINNISH. It is wonderful. I like your -itte, -essa, -illa suffixes. They sound very well in Finnish, and your long words are very fascinating. In that way, I like Turkish too. Turkish seems very complicated when written down and I like it so. It is much fun really...
Adolfo   Wed Aug 15, 2007 2:52 pm GMT
Mi favourite Romance language apart from Spanish is Italian, preferably spoken bo northern Italians, since southern Italians gesticulate too much. I like Finnish and Icelandic too.
Guest   Wed Aug 15, 2007 4:55 pm GMT
Spanish gesticulate more than southern Italians, where is the problem?
From Napoli   Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:25 pm GMT
Yeah, but they don´t touch their balls repetitively, don´t eat Spaghetti all day and don´t work for the Mafia.