Dutch surnames in French, and related issues.

K. T.   Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:13 pm GMT
Green eyes usually show up in populations where people have "mixed" heritage. You'll find it in Afghanistan, Ireland, the US, among African-American populations, even among people descended from European royalty-because those populations intermixed. Genetically it is like blue, though. Other groups in Europe have them too.
Guest   Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:58 pm GMT
<<They were and always be Barbarians. They carry Barbarism in their DNA.
Look at the Holocaust for example. Pure Barbarism. >>

Which is worse? barbarism or stupidity?

<They were and always be Barbarians. They carry Barbarism in their DNA. >

bigotry and racial profiling. stupid.

<Look at the Holocaust for example. Pure Barbarism.>

Were it not the barbaric Americans and Brits who fought against this? sheer ignorance.
guest   Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:00 pm GMT
This is the legacy of Rome:

Green eyed Spanish (i.e. Basque) faggot sitting at PC doling out bigotry and ignorance.

Gee, and we wonder why Rome fell?
Guest   Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:05 pm GMT
Rome fell because all empires fall sooner or later, they became corrupt and decadent. But at least Rome lasted several centuries. The US have been the dominant power for only 50 years and they already exhbit some signs of decadence that lead Rome to collapse. Nobody will remember the US in the XXII century.
Guest   Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:15 pm GMT
US and UK fought against Germany to defend their own insterests, the jews didn't give them a damn. Both US , UK and Germany were rapacious Germanic nations and it is obvious that their interests had to collide sooner or later. But for example Churchill admired Hitler when he was an inoffensive excentric German politician during the 20s and early 30s. He even considered that Hitler would be a great ally of UK against the Soviets. As for US, they entered the IIWW only after the Japs bombed Pearl Harbour. Prior to that Hitler already had killed thousands of Jews and US didn't care about it at all. Even there was a strong non belligerant sentiment among the American mainstream. That only changed after Pearl Harbour for obvious reasons which were not humanitarian at all. So your interpretation of the US and UK role during the war can't be more naïve. They were not the saviors of the Jews at all. USSR was the country which suffered more casualties, so if the Nazis were defeated it was thanks to them above everyone else.
Guest   Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:21 pm GMT
blah blah blah blah blah

I'm a green eye basquican't ingrate who can't blah blah

Nazi blah blah blah...
Guest   Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:26 pm GMT
If there is a country nowadays that resembles the III Reich it is the US.
Salomon   Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:32 pm GMT
<<US and UK fought against Germany to defend their own insterests, the jews didn't give them a damn. Both US , UK and Germany were rapacious Germanic nations and it is obvious that their interests had to collide sooner or later. But for example Churchill admired Hitler when he was an inoffensive excentric German politician during the 20s and early 30s. He even considered that Hitler would be a great ally of UK against the Soviets. As for US, they entered the IIWW only after the Japs bombed Pearl Harbour. Prior to that Hitler already had killed thousands of Jews and US didn't care about it at all. Even there was a strong non belligerant sentiment among the American mainstream. That only changed after Pearl Harbour for obvious reasons which were not humanitarian at all. So your interpretation of the US and UK role during the war can't be more naïve. They were not the saviors of the Jews at all. USSR was the country which suffered more casualties, so if the Nazis were defeated it was thanks to them above everyone else. >>

I fully agree with you.
Guest   Tue Jun 24, 2008 6:57 pm GMT
<<If there is a country nowadays that resembles the III Reich it is the US. >>

flattery will get you nowhere
Guest   Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:01 pm GMT
<<As for US, they entered the IIWW only after the Japs bombed Pearl Harbour. Prior to that Hitler already had killed thousands of Jews and US didn't care about it at all.>>

Wait!
Who said it was OUR duty to protect the Jews, French, or anyone else in this world???

Did You do anything (other than collapse before the Third Reich?)

I wish you Europeans would get your heads straight, and I do mean "headS"--PLURAL, because you have one for each FACE
From deep America   Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:02 pm GMT
<<If there is a country nowadays that resembles the III Reich it is the US.>>

I voted for Bush and I feel flattered.
Guest   Tue Jun 24, 2008 7:03 pm GMT
<<I wish you Europeans would get your heads straight, and I do mean "headS"--PLURAL, because you have one for each FACE >>

No matter what we do, it isn't good enough for you is it?

When we rescue you (btw, You're Welcome : ), you say we butt in too much, when we do nothing, you complain that we only care about ourselves. Please make up at least ONE of your minds...

I swear, you're all like a bunch of bitches
Guest   Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:06 pm GMT
*<<If there is a country nowadays that resembles the III Reich it is the US.>>

I voted for Bush and I feel flattered.*

LOL! You would feel flattered, wouldn't you?
Q.E.D.   Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:45 pm GMT
If only stupid hurt this thread posters would be in a lot of pain, me included.
I'm outta here, waste of time.
Guest   Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:04 am GMT
It's really a shame the Hispanophones had to ruin all the other Romance languages for everyone. It's because of them that the civilized Romance-speaking nations don't want to be associated with them.