Spanish speaking celebrities

Guest   Tue Jul 22, 2008 2:56 pm GMT
There are a lot of celibrities that speak also Spanish. We don't need to write ALL people that speak our language, like French people and pro-French fans.

Spanish is spoken by 500 million people. We don't need a strong marketing everyday, like French. French has a lot of problems, but the most important is that French is not in the top ten languages, and it won't be in the top twenty in 2050, thanks to the demography of Asiatic languages.

Anyway, Spanish is spoken by Matt Damon, Emma Thompson, Francis Ford Coppola, Will Smith, Ben Affleck, Gwyneth Paltrow, Lindsay Lohan, Tommy Lee Jones, Martin Sheen, Rita Hayworth, Viggo Mortensen, Matthew McConaughey, Katherine Turner, Sharon Stone, Jean Reno (French actor), Sophia Loren (Italian actress), Omar Shariff (Egyptian actor), Olivier Martinez (French actor), Anthonny Quinn, Bud Spencer, Terence Hill, Emilio Estevez, Antonio Banderas, Charlie Sheen, Andy Garcia, Eva Mendes, Michelle Rodriguez, Ruben Blades, John Leguizamo, Lorenzo Lamas, Salma Hayek, Cesar Romero, Jimmy Smits, Rachel Welch, Raul Julia, Miguel Ferrer, Eva Longoria, America Ferrara, Hector Elizondo, Jessica Alba, Edward James Olmos, Jennifer Lopez, Beyonce, Shakira, John Bon Jovi, Ricky Martin, Enrique Iglesias, Nelly Furtado, Selena Gomez, Marc Anthony, Rita Moreno, Ricardo Montalban, Ricardo Chavira, Richie Valens, Zack Efron, Robert Rodriguez, Giselle Fernandez, Elizabeth Vargas, Sammy Davis, Jr.,Gloria Estéfan, Raffaella Carra, Linda Ronstadt, Eros Ramazzotti, Laura Pausini, Saramago, Roberto Clemente, Lee Trevino, David Beckham, Nancy Lopez, Zinedine Zidane, Pelé, Figo, Ronaldo, Cristiano Ronaldo (the best Soccer player, Portuguese), Kobe Bryant (the best basketbally player), Robinho, Ronaldinho, Roberto Carlos, Xuxa, Daniella Zicarelli, A.J. Mc Lean, Howie Dorough (Back Street Boys), John Paul II, Benedict XVI, Gloria Macapagal Arroyo (president of the Phillipines), Hassan II (King of Morocco), Lula da Silva (President of Brazil), Nicolas Sarkozy (President of France), Durao Barroso (President of the European Union), Solana (1st European Union High Representative for the Common Foreign and Security Policy), John Kerry, Jeb Bush, George Bush (President of USA),...and Barack Obama!

http://comunarte.wordpress.com/2008/06/05/%C2%A1obama-habla-espanol-%C2%BFpura-retorica-o-una-nueva-politica/
Guest   Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:30 pm GMT
Yes. There are a lot more: Audrey Hepburn, Bill Buckley, Cheech Marin, Al Gore, Benicio del Toro, Bill Richardson, Christopher Dodd, David Lee Roth, Dusty Baker, Kate Bosworth, Maya Angelou, Wanda de Jesus, Paul Rodriguez, etc
Guest   Tue Jul 22, 2008 3:55 pm GMT
Also, add Keanu Reeves and Vinnie Jones.
The Great Cornholio   Tue Jul 22, 2008 5:40 pm GMT
I order you to add Beavis from Beavis and Butthead!
I am The Great Cornholio and I came from Lake Titicaca! I need TP for my bungholio! You will obey me at once!
Vicky Beckham   Tue Jul 22, 2008 6:43 pm GMT
I speak Spanish too. It's better than English. I like to speak Spanish fast like the whore I am.
Guest   Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:11 pm GMT
Jackie Kennedy also spoke spanish.
Guest   Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:14 pm GMT
Ronaldinho speaks Spanish.
Porky Pig   Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:17 pm GMT
Speedy Gonzales speaks Spanish and is the fastest mouse in all Mexico. He usually wears an oversized yellow sombrero, a white shirt and trousers, and a red ascot. Speedy Gonzales is the most famous Spanish Speaker.
Sentenza   Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:19 pm GMT
Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Maria Ramirez speaks Spanish.
Guest   Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:23 pm GMT
Rossy De Palma and Maribel Quiñones speak Spanish.
Guest   Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:33 pm GMT
Rossy De Palma and Maribel Quiñones are gay icons. Spain is a gayland.
Donald sTrumpF   Tue Jul 22, 2008 7:34 pm GMT
Half of that list are Hispanics anyway, another half are dead, and the rest of them are either stoopid singers or dumb soccer players. And George Bush speaks Spanish? He can't even speak English fluently!
Guest   Tue Jul 22, 2008 8:53 pm GMT
"Half of that list are Hispanics anyway"

Yes, but they live in USA. So, they are very important too.

"the rest of them are either stoopid singers or dumb soccer players"

Yes, but they speak Spanish too. So, Spanish is very easy, because stupid people can speak it. That is another point more for Spanish.

"And George Bush speaks Spanish?"

Yes, a basic Spanish.
Skippy   Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:48 pm GMT
Barack Obama?
Speedy Gonzales   Tue Jul 22, 2008 9:57 pm GMT
Yo también hablo castellano!