why english?

Loopis   Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:50 pm GMT
why are everybody speaking english instead of French?
I actually hate english language and I could wish that english could go and burn in hell! (where it deserves to be forever!)
I hate english!
can´t you stop slurring all the time and start speaking a real language? (not an ugly mix of Frecnh, Anglo-Saxon and Latin!)
Why the hell does this language exist?
it´s destructive for other language and its ugly!
and; english-speakers have no culture! the only things that matter is to speak english!
Hopful   Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:52 pm GMT
could you please stop this, Troll!
Pete   Mon Dec 05, 2005 6:15 pm GMT
<<why are everybody speaking english instead of French?>>

Because English is spoken widely all over the world, it's considered as the current lingua franca.

<<I actually hate english language>>

That's you're personal opinion, you can't make everybody else hate English.

<<I could wish that english could go and burn in hell! (where it deserves to be forever!)>>

Well, a bit difficult. Since English is a language, not a living being. Hence it's got no soul. Only souls can be sent to hell.

<<can´t you stop slurring all the time and start speaking a real language?>>

You yourself are using English now, fucker.

<<Why the hell does this language exist?>>

Same reason why you are a fucking troll, wanker.

<<english-speakers have no culture! the only things that matter is to speak english!>>

There's uncultured people all over the world, and you, SOB, are one of those illiterates.
Imma Troll   Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:17 pm GMT
Why English? Because English is the most important language in the world, not a dying language like French.
eito   Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:29 pm GMT
You are very consistent, Imma Troll. If you are proud of your language, it's okay. But why is French a dying language? Do you really think that way?
Laura Braun   Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:40 pm GMT
she doesn't think, she is eating pizza right now.
eito   Mon Dec 05, 2005 7:54 pm GMT
Okay, I have to wait until she finishes eating pizza.
Laura Braun   Mon Dec 05, 2005 8:36 pm GMT
listen I can explain instead of you. Long ago people were talking one language, then they built Babilon tower, thn God punished them to speak diferent languages. There aren
t good languages and bad languages. It depends on who is using them and for which purpose. If english is your second language don't hate your own language, because it's your mother's language. If english is your own language you have to respect other languages. Perhaps for this french boy english is so dificult to get to know, perhaps he is still struggle with the problem. There aren't 'easy' languages, because to get to know language you have to work on it, you have to study words and grammar and pronounciation. Sometimes you are rather disapointed because it's not so easy.
eito(jpn)   Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:04 pm GMT
Sorry, I couldn't wait. Insted of all lerners of English, I have to say I'm sure nobody hates his or her own language. However, many peeple hate English. Miserably, Loopis has to study English, like it or not. Then, why English? Never because it is easy to lern. We have to study it because of what the British Empire had done before we were born. That was the beginning of our misery.
Guest   Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:09 pm GMT
<why are everybody speaking english instead of French?
I actually hate english language and I could wish that english could go and burn in hell! (where it deserves to be forever!)
I hate english!
can´t you stop slurring all the time and start speaking a real language? (not an ugly mix of Frecnh, Anglo-Saxon and Latin!)
Why the hell does this language exist?
it´s destructive for other language and its ugly!
and; english-speakers have no culture! the only things that matter is to speak english! >

What a fucking stupid reason... if you so don't like English simply just reframe your ass from going to English classes. Jeez whats hard about that?
Pete   Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:12 pm GMT
>>What a fucking stupid reason... if you so don't like English simply just reframe your ass from going to English classes. Jeez whats hard about that?<<

calm down, troll.
eito(jpn)   Mon Dec 05, 2005 9:18 pm GMT
Things are not that simple!
`~!@#$%^&*()_+-=;:'&   Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:15 pm GMT
You said "why are everybody speaking english instead of French?
I actually hate english language and I could wish that english could go and burn in hell! (where it deserves to be forever!)"

I think what you MEANT was "why IS everybody speaking English instead of French?

I actually hate THE English language and I wish that English WOULD go and burn in hell! (where it deserves to be forever!)

Although "everybody" is plural in nature, it is singular grammatically and takes "is" rather than "are".
?%^&!   Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:16 pm GMT
Why not?
Laura Braun   Mon Dec 05, 2005 10:46 pm GMT
You actualy don't know what are you talking about. In fact why should you open an english learning forum to explain us that you hate english, why don't you go to your native language forum when others are speaking your language and to share your humble opinion about what you think about english.