Italian and only Italian
Spanish sounds rustic
Spanish sounds rustic
three favourite languages
croatian is the prettiest among slavonic languages.
czech and polish are really ugly. they sound like broken truck.
Spanish is a most beautiful language ever. Spanish sound is realy beautiful.
Best
Italian and Spanish, I love it. Horrible German (very strong language and ugly sound) Arabic (disgusting)
Italian and Spanish, I love it.
They're two different languages so I love THEM, scemo!
Sorry, but to my ears Spanish sounds a bit rustic and rough, Italian is more melodious
Spanish is not a national language like Italian, it has many variants. Some sound flatter and other are more melodious. People say that Cuban Spanish is ugly, but I 've heard some Cubans speaking a very melodious Spanish.
Spanish is not a national language like Italian, it has many variants
Italian has lots of variants too, believe me.
My favourite languages are:
Basque is unique and difficult Polish so slavic and conservative Greek romantic and mannish arabic musical and exotic I love all languages but I'm not particularly keen on Danish Chinese American English Romanian
Romance languages are beautiful and melodious, but I prefer the Italian and Spanish.
I think English rocks, especially when in the hands of an eloquent speaker like president Barack Obama.
|