pourriez-vous classer vos langues préférées par ordre?

Guest   Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:43 pm GMT
" She expects everybody to understand her language yet she laughs at yours.Great display of character 'Latrissa'. "

Sander, I think Larissa is not french, and french is not her native language...
she use french because it is an important international European language as are english or spanish. Why your indignation is selective? Someone who expect everybody to speak english doesn't hurt you, and one who use french to communicate with non-francophones is necessarally an arrogant. I think your problem is that you are close minded and unable to understand that english is not the unique international language. Here in antimoon most people is able to understand English, French and Spanish. If you are limited only to english that's your problem...
Sander   Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:43 pm GMT
=>alors enfin pourrais-je avoir un vrai classement de quelqu'un please? <=

it would be the first.Since you only know 7 of them.
Sander   Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:47 pm GMT
=>Here in antimoon most people is able to understand English, French and Spanish. If you are limited only to english that's your problem... <=

Dear 'guest'.I have been posting here for nearly 1,5 years.And this used to be primarily an English site.MOST People here are NOT able to understand french or Spanish.

And if you believe French is still an important international language or that I'm limited to English.You're a real idiot.
Larissa   Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:48 pm GMT
est-ce que quelqu'un pourrais me donner son classement? car pour l'instant je ne vois aucun merci d'avance!
Guest   Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:48 pm GMT
Only for European languages :

1. Italian
2. French
3. Spanish
4. English
5. Portuguese
6. Greek
7. Romanian
8. Russian
Larissa   Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:51 pm GMT
guest merci pour ce premier classement donc j'espère bien qu'il y en aura d'autres!
Sander   Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:52 pm GMT
=>Only for European languages : <=

'Guest', thank you for understanding my point.Let's hope Latrine follows.
Guest   Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:55 pm GMT
" Dear 'guest'.I have been posting here for nearly 1,5 years.And this used to be primarily an English site.MOST People here are NOT able to understand french or Spanish.
And if you believe French is still an important international language or that I'm limited to English.You're a real idiot "

Dear Sander, you are here in the "languageS" section of the forum...
I you can understand only english post only in the "english" section...
I am sorry but French, Spanish, Portuguese, German are also important international language. Spanish is the N.1 language language in the American continents (and will be as important as english in USA soon)
German is important intenational language in central Europe
Frenah is the international language in West Africa, tha second international language in Europe. official language in most international organisation, and used in all continats included America and oceania.
You are not limited to english ? what other international languages can you speak ?
Larissa   Sun Dec 11, 2005 7:59 pm GMT
"I you can understand only english post only in the "english" section... " guest thanks a lot for your help that's what i wanted to tell him
Sander   Sun Dec 11, 2005 8:07 pm GMT
Guest,

=>Spanish is the N.1 language language in the American continents (and will be as important as english in USA soon) <=

The American continents? Ah, you mean North and South America.Okay.But how can it be number one if English is number 1 in the USA?

=>Frenah is [...] official language in most international organisation<=

Second to English not the other way around.

=>German is important intenational language in central Europe <=

Where did German come from? Was it mentioned in your last post? errr I don't think so.

But apart from faults in your post (I ignored all the grammatical ones);

=>Dear Sander, you are here in the "languageS" section of the forum...
I you can understand only english post only in the "english" section... <=

I know where I am.You are the ones who have a disrespect for all here who do not understand Spanish or French.Everybody here understands English that's impossible to say about all the other languages.This is an open forum people like you close it down for others and are ruining the soul.Got that? No responds needed and if one is posted it wil not get one in return.

BYE!
Sigma   Sun Dec 11, 2005 8:08 pm GMT
Creo que Larissa es Rusa, pero su nivel de Francés es muy bueno, me atrevo a decir su nivel es mucho mejor que el mio. Es agradable ver a alguien que domina una lengua extranjera tan bien. Lo cual me recuerda que debo ponerme a practicar mi Francés y mi Alemán, de lo contrario mis habilidades de comunicación en ambas lenguas (sobretodo en Alemán) se veran muy afectadas.
Sigma   Sun Dec 11, 2005 8:09 pm GMT
Ah si, lo olvidaba: respondiendo al tema de este post:

1. Español
2. Francés
3. Rumano
4. Alemán
5. Sueco
6. Inglés
Larissa   Sun Dec 11, 2005 8:18 pm GMT
Sigma muchas gracias para tu post lo siento pero no hablo bien espanol pues no soy capaz de escribir mucho
Guest   Sun Dec 11, 2005 8:18 pm GMT
Petit rappel des règles du forum pour Sander, qui apparement n'a pas remarqué que les règles ont changé depuis que la section LANGUAGES a été ouverte :

<< If you want to post to this forum, you must agree that you will not post:
8. Messages in languages other than English TO THE ENGLISH FORUM. >>

Got that, Sandie boy?
Guest   Sun Dec 11, 2005 8:24 pm GMT
Guest,
""""8. Messages in languages other than English TO THE ENGLISH FORUM. >> """"

PURPOSE OF THE LANGUAGE FORUM! ABOUT not IN!!! GOT THAT?!

>>If your topic is about other languages or about languages in general, post it to the Languages forum <<