Kto zdes govorit po russky? Qui parle russe ici?

Larissa   Tue Dec 27, 2005 7:39 am GMT
"Guest Mon Dec 26, 2005 3:36 pm GMT
Лариса и Лингвист - вы неправильно используете слово "иммигрант". Иммигрант - это тот, кто приехал в страну. "Русский иммигрант" - это человек из другой страны, который живет в России. А эмигрант - это тот, кто уехал из страны. Лариса - русская эмигрантка, а не иммигрантка.
Учите грамоту."
Da ne bespokoisya ty za nas, glavnoe my ponyaly drug druga. Nu vot vidish shas blagodarya tebe my budem znat chto eto deistvitelno oboznachaet :) tak chto spasibo za urok gramoty! :)
Guest   Tue Dec 27, 2005 8:57 am GMT
<You dont follow the forum I am russian and own english folks here. >

Россия потеряла coldwar и смотрела, который Вы имели (признали) после войны. Только пачка глупого устаревшего оружия. HAHAHA
JakubikF   Tue Dec 27, 2005 9:30 am GMT
Я ничего не понимаю что ты хочала/хочал сказать. какая пачка, какое оружие; что по-твоему мы имели? ничего не понимаю...
Larissa   Tue Dec 27, 2005 7:48 pm GMT
"Россия потеряла coldwar и смотрела, который Вы имели (признали) после войны. Только пачка глупого устаревшего оружия. HAHAHA"
Ya absolutno nichego ne ponyala :-)
Anechka   Sat Dec 31, 2005 7:58 pm GMT
S novym godom vcem! :)
Larissa   Sun Jan 01, 2006 12:54 am GMT
S novim Godom, s novim schastiem!
Real Deal   Sun Jan 01, 2006 4:19 pm GMT
Russia rules. IF we'd not be giving gas and stuff EUROPE would die. lol
Happy new year.
Bravo Putin and die stupid BUSH
Guest   Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:37 am GMT
Shut your Russian asses.

Your so call 'Democracy' is no difference from Communist thugs of the 1960's. Putin a former KBG spy elected President? Are you stupid?

Forced nationalising of the oil and gas companies is taking you back to the communist system. I hope you Russians die. Bunch of losers who think you guys are a super power? Get over it. You lost the coldwar.

Frankly you assholes are jealous of Ukraine because it's ditching you for the European Union. You are one sad lonely mutherfucker Russia.

Trying to pump up gas prices 140%? Oh how you bullshit about how its the forces of the 'free market'? Or is it because the Ukrainian people deposed the Russian controlled puppet and replaced one who works for the best for Ukraine not for the best of Russia?

You people are just idiots.
suomalainen   Mon Jan 02, 2006 7:07 am GMT
Ja tozhe nemnoshka govorju po-rysski, i y menja tozhe problem, shto v komputere net kirillitsi. Trudno pishat´ i osobenno trudno chitat´ russkij jazyk c latinskom alfavitom. K sozhaleniju!
greg   Mon Jan 02, 2006 8:17 am GMT
Guest : la Russie a bien fait de mettre la maffia pétrolière états-unienne dehors à coup de pied aux fesses. Quant à l'Ukraine, elle bénéficiait d'un tarif ridiculement bas. Pourquoi la Russie n'aurait pas le droit de réajuster ses prix ? Après tout Bush se montre bien protectionniste dès que ça l'arrange pour gagner des voix (secteur de l'acier notamment, mais pas seulement).
Guest   Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:06 am GMT
Greg - Thankyou and with the use of a translater I hope I answered toward your post.

You mention 'Russia has the right to control gas prices'.
-Ukaine has to paid $230 per unit of gas while other countries such as Belarus pays only around $30 for the same unit of gas.

Ukraine says it cannot afford to pay the extra cost immediately and accuses Moscow of trying to score political points with the price rise.

Relations between Kiev and Moscow have been tense ever since pro-Western Mr Yushchenko was elected president in Ukraine in 2004 after huge street demonstrations.

To some extent the EU including your country Greg would suffer from the Price hikes as a large chunk of the EU gas is supplied via Ukraine. Germany imports as much as 30% and this is more pressure on the poor performing German Economy.

You also mentioned Bush's protection of the US steel industry.
-I agree with you Greg.
Jan   Mon Jan 02, 2006 9:09 am GMT
*opps I'm not the 1st guest. The post above me was written by me.
Linguist   Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:20 am GMT
Вообще-то этот топик был создан для общения на русском языке, а не для разговоров на политические темы, если охота опустить Россию, идите в другой форум

Actually this topic was made for communication in Russian language and not for talks about politics, if you want to put Russia down, go to another forum

Всех с новым годом и наступающим рождеством!
Sergej   Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:00 pm GMT
OMG ну и отношение к нашей стране... Guest, написавший "я надеюсь, что вы, русские, умрете" - ты откуда такой взялся? :) Как всех задела эта история с продажей российского газа... К слову, газ, продаваемый Украине по прежней стране, обходился украинским потребителям _дешевле_, чем Российским. Разве не абсурд? Покупают у нас за $50 (или какая там цена?), а Румынии продают за $250. А что, выгодно... Вы еще предложите продавать по цене 50% от себестоимости.

ЗЫ я сам не являюсь постоянным посетителем сайта. Так, мимо проходил :)
Sergej   Mon Jan 02, 2006 3:11 pm GMT
BTW, I respect all people, which are living in Polska, Hrvatia and other countries and understand Russian (in spite of the fact, that it's not an international one). You're giving a good example to my countrymen, most of which don't speak English or know it barely. :)