Kto zdes govorit po russky? Qui parle russe ici?

JakubikF   Mon Jan 02, 2006 10:53 pm GMT
Even though I'm Polish I don't understand Russia. I'd even say I'm against to Putin's politics and I judge him very bad. He wants to much power and he's trying to increase russian influence in post-soviet republics. He also goes in for imperialist policy which seems to be a attempt to get back monopoly position and to make countres like Ukraine dependent on it.
What's more I hope Poland became more independent on russian gas.

I don't judge Russian at all! I'm agains russian goverment and its policy.
Sergej   Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:18 am GMT
=====
Even though I'm Polish I don't understand Russia.
=====
BTW, I respect all people, which are living in Polska, Hrvatia and other countries and understand Russian
=====

I meaned "understand Russian language", but not "russian politics".

I want to tell again, that attempt to increase price of russian gas, which was intended for the Ukraine, isn't grounded by purposes to "make Ukraine dependent on Russia". Previous price of russian gas was too low; it costed 50-60$ (I don't know exactly). Ukraine sold it to Romania for approximately 250$. This price is 5 more times higher than original; so, they got 5 times more (500%) profit than Russia. It's an absurdity, isn't it? Moreover, Ukraine attempted to increase price of transit. Why do we should continue to lose money?
Guest   Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:54 am GMT
Oh yeah and arrest business people who can contribute towards the Russian economy and nationalize the businesses thus returning to a communist system which stuffed up the Russian people in the first place.

Continue to lose money? Don't you mean the people in prison on charges the Russian government made up? It these people losing their money rightfully not your government.

In Russia your Government is more corrupted then the businesses.
Linguist   Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:00 am GMT
Сергей, советую читать иносми.ру, и ты поймешь, почему большинство наших европейских друзей настроены так негативно по отношению к России.....и не мечи бисер перед свиньями
Guest   Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:44 pm GMT
Russian mobs and corruption good for economy!
Guest   Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:06 pm GMT
<Сергей, советую читать иносми.ру, и ты поймешь, почему большинство наших европейских друзей настроены так негативно по отношению к России.....и не мечи бисер перед свиньями >

And I suggest you read a history book on all the stuff ups Russia has done including the murder of millions doing Stalin times.

Oh and tell Сергей to read the part on WW2 history how Russia had a pact with Germany to divide Poland into two. But sadly plans didn't work as you had plan.

So after WW2 you stole a large chunk of their eastern border lands.

Russia should be taken to the UN for war crimes they are just as gulity as the Germans during WW2.

You people just make me sick.
Linguist   Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:54 pm GMT
Guest- если тебя от нас тошнит, уходи отсюда, отвратительно вонять стало
Guest   Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:26 pm GMT
Eto tocjno... Sam ubelilsa cjto sporitj s nimi prosto bespolezno. Ewe i pro vojnu upomanuli... Horowo ewe, cjto ne skazali, cjto USA pobedili v vojne (a v poslednee vrema tak dumatj modno).
A nawi bratja prodolzhaut tytitj naw gaz, pricem v ogromnyh kolicestvah...
Guest   Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:33 pm GMT
=====
Oh yeah and arrest business people who can contribute towards the Russian economy and nationalize the businesses thus returning to a communist system which stuffed up the Russian people in the first place.
=====

Ja ponal, o kom tut idet recj. u nih toljko odno na ume (Hodorkovskij - Sekretnyj pakt - Gaz - Vojna v Cecjne). nu i, konecjno, RUSSKAYA VODKA. :)
azh protivno ot etih stereotipov.
Real Deal   Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:45 pm GMT
Russian's sous is enigma. We own you. Dont stick you nose in Russia ever. We will bite u. Russia owns u. We have many fools here. But russian people the stongest of em all. I like Vodka yeah... BTW I drink vodka and can push up one arm 50 reps how is it? Game over yankies. lol your hollywood movies is bullshit yawn
Guest   Tue Jan 03, 2006 10:58 pm GMT
<Russian's sous is enigma. We own you. Dont stick you nose in Russia ever. We will bite u. Russia owns u. We have many fools here. But russian people the stongest of em all. I like Vodka yeah... BTW I drink vodka and can push up one arm 50 reps how is it? Game over yankies. lol your hollywood movies is bullshit yawn>

Oh so when we stop sending over Food donations to your Russia it would be game over for you too. And do I care you do 50 reps how nice lets hope you can actually get a job with skills like that?

I don't see any shitty Russian movies coming out of your country other from shitty little films that would made with a simple video camera.

If it's game over, go to your airports and borders and stop your people from leaving the shithole Russia as they try to leave for the EU or the USA.
Guest   Tue Jan 03, 2006 11:05 pm GMT
<Guest- если тебя от нас тошнит, уходи отсюда, отвратительно вонять стало >

Oh so you decide who comes in and out of this thread? Typical arrogant Russians right Linguist?

BTW Linguist what you can do like what your president did is arrest the Webmasters of Antimoon and put false charges on them, claim ownership of the Antimoon website and there! - You can control the place like how a typical Russian inquires ownership of property.
Guest   Tue Jan 03, 2006 11:08 pm GMT
<We have many fools here. But russian people the stongest of em all>

Well the real fools are the ones staying in Russia. The smart ones are leaving for the EU or the USA.

Real deal try correcting your English first before making your argument its you the fool making the mistakes and your lame sense of humor sickens me.
Real Deal   Wed Jan 04, 2006 3:34 am GMT
If you would stop over seas food donation it would be game over for us? What tree u fell off? lol. bEing able to do 50 one arm push up or non stop 200 squats is not relevent to getting your mental skill applied its relevant that I drink Vodka like mother fucker and still in a supreme physical condition got it you cross eyed pencil neck weirdo?
Hey the people who live the country leaving it in pursuit to make some cash overseas then they in most get back home.
I personally would never want to live in USA. No culture, nothing.
And in 20 - 30 USA will collapse.

Guest ПЕТУШОЧЕК - ЭТО ТЫ БЗДИЛОВАТЫЙ. СЯВКА РЖАВЫЙ ЗА ВОЙ ФУФЕЛ ОТВЕЧАЙ - ЗА РАМС ТЕБЯ БЫ ПОРВАЛИ В БУРЕ АНЧУТКА - БРАТКИ - НЕ УЖ ТО ТУТ РЕАЛЬНЫХ НЕТ - ТОЛЬКО ВШИВЫЕ СЯВКИ С ДЕТСКОГО ГРИБОЧКА - ОБРАЩАК К СЯВКАМ - В ПЕСОК БЫРОМ КОПАТЬ - ЯМКУ ДЛЯ СЕБЯ - БЛАТНЫЕ ВАС ПОРЕШАТЬ - У НАС ШАБЕРЫ НА ВСЕХ НАЙДУТСЯ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha dont try to translate it in English your dictionary will not handle that text bwahahhah
Guest   Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:50 am GMT
<If you would stop over seas food donation it would be game over for us? What tree u fell off? lol. bEing able to do 50 one arm push up or non stop 200 squats is not relevent to getting your mental skill applied its relevant that I drink Vodka like mother fucker and still in a supreme physical condition got it you cross eyed pencil neck weirdo?>

Oh so exercise apparently doesn't improve mental skills? Well it was you retard in the first place that bought it up asshole. What an idiot.

Drink Vodka? Like I care asshole. Another attempt by the idiot.

Tree I fell off? Oh I forgot to mentioned the name of the tree - THE TREE OF KNOWLEDGE ASSHOLE.

<I personally would never want to live in USA. No culture, nothing.
And in 20 - 30 USA will collapse.>

What a laugh remember (opps I forgot you never heard the TREE OF KNOWLEDGE ASSHOLE) that we are only 300 years old while your retarded country being in existence way more.