Who votes antimoon makes it so you have to register to post?

GUEEEEEEEST   Sun Dec 13, 2009 1:05 am GMT
Hohoho can't you ever come up with anything better than the good old "you're in denial" argument? That is SOOO unoriginal! Hohoho, you fucking fag!
up   Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:18 am GMT
up
Tom, Please consider us..   Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:17 pm GMT
I do want to learn English. I do not want someone to fake my name or to write the things instead of me. I do not want to feel shame after reading some post. I want just a simple rule. Please consider us. The cleaning of the house is not enough. I want if antimoon is home like. When you turn your house in home I will consider myself as a member of this forum. Best regards.
Uriel   Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:45 pm GMT
This poster makes a very good point, I think. You should consider it, Tom. I mean, I understand wanting to keep it all on the honor system, but that only works when everyone decides to behave themselves, and we all know the internet is infamous as the perfect venue for anonymous misbehavior.
weeeeem   Sun Dec 13, 2009 10:51 pm GMT
Mjd has just returned to do some moderating, and Danny has responded. There are 3 options, it seems:

1. Add registration -> forum dies out and no one posts
2. moderation -> danny floods
3. leave it as it is -> some trolling, but little enough to be able to continue

Obviously option 3 is the best
nWo Danny   Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:04 pm GMT
Me, and the rest of the nWo of antimoon will dismantle this forum if further moderation is continued.

If you think things are bad now, just wait and see what happens next. I assure you, this is only the mere beginning of things to come.

Leave this forum as it is, is the ONLY option. Registration will not affect the nWo. It will only make everyone else quit coming here.

Moderation... well you can see for yourself what will continue to happen on a daily basis.

The choice is yours antimoon. the New World Order will not fail.

-nWo 4LIFE
nwo Danny   Sun Dec 13, 2009 11:46 pm GMT
"Me, and the rest of the nWo of antimoon will dismantle this forum if further moderation is continued." hahaha.. what a goose head you are, your only posting this because your stupid little mind is getting worried that if this site does get moderated you and your chavy freaks wont be able to post as much shite on it..!!! what a joke you are danny..!! pmsl.
daveyboy   Mon Dec 14, 2009 1:48 am GMT
Необхідно захищати світ від геів.
Uriel   Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:39 am GMT
I don't get this argument that registration will kill this forum. It hasn't killed any other. Most forums require registration, and have hundreds of members. It's hardly a big deal.
reshmo   Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:43 am GMT
<<Most forums require registration, and have hundreds of members.>>

That's the point. Those forums have hundreds of members, Antimmon will have about 5 members. Who wants to visit a forum with 5 members when there are ones with hundreds of members? The only thing that sets Antimoon apart from any other is its lack of moderation.

Anyway, if it's really so bad why don't you go and join one of these forums with hundreds of members?
Baldewin   Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:00 am GMT
Everyone needs to stop being selfish. There is more than just the English section on this website. We do not have nearly the amount of problems in the Languages section. Making Antimoon full registration would keep most of our posters away. No one would post at all in Languages.
Hey dumbfuck   Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:58 am GMT
Once english is down, where do you think we are going next?
Guest   Mon Dec 14, 2009 2:47 pm GMT
<< The only thing that sets Antimoon apart from any other is its lack of moderation. >>

I don't think so, there are other language forums where no registration is required, such as /language/ in 4-ch.net. What sets Antimoon's Languages forum apart is its romance-centric, flamefest ethos.
Damian in Edinburgh   Mon Dec 14, 2009 3:51 pm GMT
***Damian in Edinbrgh Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:48 am GMT***

To the stupid cretin of an impostor whose post (under the heading reproduced above, complete with date and time) consisted solely of those same two dreary old and oft repeated words in this Forum implying some kind of sexual interaction with a large tub of rainwater - if you really have to steal my identity for nefarious purposes then at least try to get the name of my home city spelled correctly.

Does your mum have any idea that you are spening all your time trolling obscenities on the internet? I wouldn't be surprised if she was doing exactly the same thing herself...

Damian in Edinbrgh Sun Dec 13, 2009 6:48 am GMT
Armada   Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:34 pm GMT
<<Everyone needs to stop being selfish. There is more than just the English section on this website. We do not have nearly the amount of problems in the Languages section. Making Antimoon full registration would keep most of our posters away. No one would post at all in Languages. >>

It depends. Sometimes the Languages forum is a mess and the English forum works Ok and vice-versa. So far the languages forum has the french spammeur opening absurd threads so it's far from being problems free. Usually the English forum has much more valuable posters than the Languages forum despite lately it has been kinda ruined by trolls and spammers.