Who votes antimoon makes it so you have to register to post?

Laura Braun   Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:26 am GMT
Truth, there is no time for other methods. In a moment I stopped and forgot. It's like my mind encapsulated english somewhere and I try to remember words, but nothing works. I encapsulated the time in a bottle of my memory and from time to time I game back just to try .
Edward, my appologise. If you wish to teach people you have to be much more patient and to use alternative methods (they called it cutting edge). If you are humble servant of the people you shouldn't insist that, they will get to know you by your own deeds.
Cheers
Edward Teach   Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:34 am GMT
Laura, I would appreciate it if you didn'y try to advise me on the methodology of teaching English( a job I have been doing for several years) when you clearly have no experience in it.

I don't tell you how to be a raving, delusional lunatic so you should extend me the same courtesy.
Laura Braun   Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:48 am GMT
<<Also he got rid of Robin Micheal and Laura Braun.>>>

<<Hmmmm, but lauras still ahead for now >>

Should I go and get all your quotes where you mention my name. You are obsessed with it. If you were serious enough and have nice work in which you are satisfacted you wouldn't waste your valuable time with forum like this. You weren't helpful to none. I wouldn't give even a penny for a teacher like you. Take it. Talk to the hand. I'm not going to read your rubbibsh.
Have a good one.
Laura Braun   Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:51 am GMT
P.S. that's one of the place whic I'm not going to visit anymore.
Edward Teach   Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:22 am GMT
Wow! 2 whole posts! but didnt you say "evry posts of you"?

Also I infer from your posts that you arent satisfied with your life, since you are also on this same forum.
laura ought to die   Tue Dec 08, 2009 8:35 am GMT
I don't know whether Esward Teach mention Laura in every post. But Laura sure does say she is leaving this site in almost every psot and yet she never does. Not only does she not leave but she posts instantaneously whenever she's mentioned, which implies she checks it all the time. What a fuckhead!
Laura Braun   Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:47 am GMT
Laura Braun never leaves because there's no registration and anyone can impersonate her, just like I'm doing right now. I bet many Laura Brauns have indeed abandoned this forum, just like I pretend to now. May the other Laura Brauns have better luck than me.
Laura Braun   Tue Dec 08, 2009 10:50 am GMT
I mean 'intend to do', no 'pretend to'
*   Tue Dec 08, 2009 2:03 pm GMT
I think this thread must be UPPED again.
*   Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:34 pm GMT
it needs to be UPPED again
Guest   Tue Dec 08, 2009 11:57 pm GMT
Edward makes so many basic mistakes in his English that he may well be an ESL teacher.
Armada   Wed Dec 09, 2009 12:53 am GMT
Antimoon will never have an account system. Why don't you accept that and stop spamming? Is it so difficult for some people to accept things?
*   Wed Dec 09, 2009 11:52 am GMT
Up again
*   Thu Dec 10, 2009 11:28 am GMT
And up again!
*   Thu Dec 10, 2009 1:45 pm GMT
And again!