Who votes antimoon makes it so you have to register to post?

daveyboy   Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:01 pm GMT
Who votes antimoon, make it so you have to register to post? I do, just to piss the trolls off, because they know they would not get more than one chance to post there pathetic posts..!!
Troll's Delight   Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:55 am GMT
Yeah we would. Proxies 4 life, bitch.
DEAD SKIN MASK   Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:57 am GMT
THE FOLLOWING ANNOUNCEMENT HAS BEEN PAID FOR BY THE NEW WORLD ORDER:

There is NOTHING you can do to stop us. Registration, post limits.... NOTHING. We will use proxies and ciscos to access this site from an unlimited number of unique ip addresses. The New World Order of antimoon CAN NOT be stopped.

-nWo 4LIFE
*   Mon Dec 07, 2009 12:28 pm GMT
Upped it again!
*   Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:57 pm GMT
And upped it once again.
up   Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:32 pm GMT
it has to stay there.
*   Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:05 pm GMT
... and was send back to the top again ...
*   Mon Dec 07, 2009 5:59 pm GMT
and up it goes
Guest   Mon Dec 07, 2009 7:58 pm GMT
I vote that autoban be instituted such that if a post has too many newline characters, the post is rejected and the IP whence it came is banned automatically. I wonder if Tom knows how to program this...
J.B. Kerner   Mon Dec 07, 2009 9:20 pm GMT
Autobahn? Autobahn geht halt überhaupt gar nicht...
Edward Teach   Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:11 am GMT
Jesus Guest! Autobans?
Dont you think you are going a bit far?
It's not like the trolling is even that much of a problem these days.
But then again, I find Danny to be most amusing so I don't really want him to stop.
Also he got rid of Robin Micheal and Laura Braun.

Personally I think he should be canonized as a saint of antimoon for this alone.
Edward Teach   Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:28 am GMT
Attention Thai authorities:

I'm an English teacher in Thailand and I have something to say:

The Thai King is a faggot!

Come and arrest me!
Laura Braun   Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:49 am GMT
Edward, I cannot imagine why in every posts of you there is my name. What do you have in common with me. To be honest if you are a teacher which I doubt you shouldn't behave in that way. You have to be much more open minded. everyone has different level in english. What I really want to say is that antimoon is one of the way which help me not to forget english. That's the reason I write from time to time. In a moment I have a feeling that i will forget everything and I don't want to. .. But people like you are to blind to see others. They are selflovers. They love only their own ego.
Truth   Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:10 am GMT
Laura, your English is utter shit so obviously your method of visiting Antimoon is not working... Maybe try another method?
Edward Teach   Tue Dec 08, 2009 7:12 am GMT
Laura, I have nothing in common with you, a fact for which I am eternally grateful.

Speaking of ego however, I find it ironic that you claim your name is in every one of my posts. I'm sure you are aware that this is not true, even with your laughable level of English.

I have no doubt whatsoever that you worry about forgetting everything, such as how to use a bathroom and to take your medication.

You do realize that teachers are people too, right? Being in class or contributing to an obscure forum are not the same thing.

Finally, I am not a self-lover as you call it, its simply that my innate superiority asserts itself on occasion. But this is a positive thing.
It gives those of a lower standing(such as yourself) a goal to aspire to.

No, no...dont bow.....I am just a humble servant of the people.

Yours
with snide contempt
Edward Teach