England is a shithole...

Franco   Sun May 23, 2010 4:04 pm GMT
Parezco loco, pero lo que soy es una persona adelantada a mi tiempo, por eso la gente no me comprende.
Baldewin   Sun May 23, 2010 5:59 pm GMT
Fucking Brits even destroy Spanish culture in their native language, by making the following popular:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFzyYYZsxGc

Look! It's one of the most popular video clips in the UK! This makes Spanish culture look as decadent, childish and light. Something has got to be done about this!
e cnalbis unum   Sun May 23, 2010 6:07 pm GMT
<<pero lo que soy es una persona adelantada a mi tiempo>>

So you're a forerunner of what's to come in Europe, a few years down the line? The end of PC?
Franco   Sun May 23, 2010 6:17 pm GMT
<<How many houses are we talking about here? What percentage of British-owned houses have been demolished? Is it half a dozen, and there's been a lot of fuss about it, or is it more like half a million?

>>

Around 100,000 houses are eligible for demolition as they have been built in protected land. Most of them belong to British , German and Scandinavians.
Franco   Sun May 23, 2010 6:18 pm GMT
Baldewin   Sun May 23, 2010 6:24 pm GMT
Welcome to the real Spain! I guess they'll assimilate in the local gypsy population now.
France   Sun May 23, 2010 6:24 pm GMT
Both England and Spain are a shithole
Pierre   Sun May 23, 2010 6:31 pm GMT
I did not know that British people were so keen on buying houses in Spain. I have always thought of Spain as a shithole and one of the ugliest European countries, probably because I live in a really beautiful country....
Franco   Sun May 23, 2010 6:38 pm GMT
I live in a really beautiful country....

I hope you don't refer to France, because most of the country has the very same ugly weather than UK.
Franco   Sun May 23, 2010 8:44 pm GMT
Spain is a shithole, horrible, ugly as hell, but it's the second most visited country in the world.
not Florida bound   Mon May 24, 2010 12:15 am GMT
<<I did not know that British people were so keen on buying houses in Spain. >>

Is this the European equivalent of moving to Florida for retirement, to escape the cold weather?
Tobias   Mon May 24, 2010 9:01 am GMT
First
Ordinary Spanish people are being shafted as badly or worse than the ex-pats. 500 Spanish families lose their home every day in Spain.

Second
I too am disgusted by the demolition, but also by the patronizing, hypocritical, ignorant, thuggish attitudes displayed in some of the comments above. They remind me that there’s a nasty xenophobic streak lurking just below the surface in some brits, even some that live here. This type, which could even be the majority, are deluded enough to consider themselves inherently superior to “johnny foreigner” and have no intention of integrating, in fact many live (or drink themselves to death) in urbanizaciones resembling nothing so much as english ghettos. They have no interest in or understanding of the local culture and language, (which they look down on) In fact, they wish everything was more like england (weather and cheap booze excepted). Then they come on here and attack anyone who talks sense. Only a country as tolerant as Spain would put up with these self-righteous whinging payasos.
crunch   Mon May 24, 2010 10:07 am GMT
Wow. Incredible rant against English people. And that's coming from a PC zombie too! Now imagine if you'd wrote this instead:

<<I too am disgusted by the demolition, but also by the patronizing, hypocritical, ignorant, thuggish attitudes displayed in some of the comments above. They remind me that there’s a nasty xenophobic streak lurking just below the surface in some Muslims, even some that live here. This type, which could even be the majority, are deluded enough to consider themselves inherently superior to “johnny kaffir” and have no intention of integrating, in fact many live (or stone their children to death) in urbanizaciones resembling nothing so much as Arab ghettos. They have no interest in or understanding of the local culture and language, (which they look down on) In fact, they wish everything was more like Saudi Arabia (social handouts and free healthcare excepted). Then they come on here and attack anyone who talks sense. Only a country as tolerant as Spain would put up with these self-righteous violent ragheads. >>

Wouldn't that be racist or what!!!??? That would definitely be considered a 'hate crime', don't you think?
clabo   Mon May 24, 2010 11:04 am GMT
British girls behaves like they are no morals by the way they look and behaves with no respect for themselfs when they dress like drunk prostutes and act like wores in front of men and some even show their breasts in public while the men also get drunk and want to get in fights with other men and police and do disgusting things in streets. They should not come to Spain to be like that they can do it in UK but not here we do not want them. German and Dutch and other peoples do not do these things so it is big shameful for UK.
Carlos I de España   Mon May 24, 2010 11:39 am GMT
<< British girls behaves like they are no morals by the way they look and behaves with no respect for themselfs when they dress like drunk prostutes and act like wores in front of men and some even show their breasts in public They should not come to Spain to be like that they can do it in UK but not here we do not want them. >>

Speak for yourself faggot, I am from Spain and I find it very enjoyable.