England is a shithole...

Franco   Mon May 24, 2010 12:30 pm GMT
I agree with clabo.
Carlos I de España   Mon May 24, 2010 12:57 pm GMT
<< I agree with clabo >>

That's why British twits LOVE you and British girls DESPISE you.
Franco   Mon May 24, 2010 1:01 pm GMT
You are just angry because there are more Spaniards that think the same way than me.
Carlos I de España   Tue May 25, 2010 4:38 am GMT
Sure Franco,

No worries mate, you and the "majority" of faggot Spaniards can keep feeling outraged about a woman showing her breasts, while the minority enjoy the view.
No problem at all.
Franco   Tue May 25, 2010 1:57 pm GMT
If I saw a woman showing her breats in the street I would feel compassion for her because she must not be mentally sane. Certainly I would not enjoy other persons' illnesses but if you like the idea tell your sister to do it.
Matematik   Tue May 25, 2010 2:09 pm GMT
Carlos, the nearest to a breast you've been is a chicken breast.
Carlos I de España   Tue May 25, 2010 4:32 pm GMT
You are a very sick person,
and again the law in Spain says that a woman can show her breasts in public, if she so desires.

My sister does not need me telling her what to do. It seems that yours does.
How sad. I thought those times were over in Spain.

You should move to a fascist country Franco, or an extremist Muslim, you'd be very happy there, no scaring female breasts to be seen anywhere.
Franco   Tue May 25, 2010 4:38 pm GMT
<<and again the law in Spain says that a woman can show her breasts in public, if she so desires.

>>

LOL, what law? In Barcelona it's banned wearing bikinis in the city or men without shirts.

http://www.lavanguardia.es/ciudadanos/noticias/20100520/53931039780/barcelona-pone-coto-a-los-descamisados.html
Carlos I de España   Tue May 25, 2010 4:49 pm GMT
Prohibirla resulta complicado –incluso jurídicamente–, sobre todo en la calle.

Sabes leer español, Paquito?

Lo curioso es que la prohibición y penalización del nudismo desapareció de la normativa municipal barcelonesa en el 2006, precisamente con la llamada ordenanza cívica, de convivencia en el espacio público. En un primer borrador se regulaba, pero se quitó del texto que al final se acabó aprobando. Aun así, hay quien mantiene que dicha ordenanza puede interpretarse en sentido restrictivo y aplicar sanciones a quien practique el nudismo en lugares no destinados específicamente para ello. Pero lo cierto es que no hay prohibición.
supermn   Thu May 27, 2010 9:56 am GMT
england sucks just like it's technology and water...economy and everything else biatch
french man   Thu May 27, 2010 9:57 am GMT
england sucks just like my own country france