Can language get you laid?

Crapshit   Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:12 pm GMT
I'm gonna record my native like Spanish (Castillian accent), as soon as possible, and Franco you'll be surprised...
Franco   Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:14 pm GMT
Ok, also you have to say things so we can verify it's you, like "hola, soy el gilipollas de Antimoon".
Franco   Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:42 pm GMT
YO SOY UNO HIJO DE PUTA. PERO ME GUSTA BIEN EL ESPERMA COMO MIA MADRE.
uk   Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:03 am GMT
And you franco..? when will you record your English accent..? probably never because your very scared that people will laugh and take the piss out of you..!!

There is one thing so irritating about the Spanish, they like to take the piss but can not handle getting it back one little bit..!! they are so scared of looking stupid it´s crazy..!!

The thing is.. you don´t need to be scared to look stupid Franco because you are anyway.
Franco   Sun Jun 06, 2010 2:29 am GMT
Now it's proved that Spanish is a difficult language to speak, because nobody among those who said Spanish is easy on this forum dares to record itself.
Irony   Sun Jun 06, 2010 9:14 am GMT
Franco always trots out the same 'record yourself' shit without ever doing it himself.
But then its quite clear he suffers from insecurity.
Franco   Sun Jun 06, 2010 3:43 pm GMT
Irony, why don't you record yourself speaking Chinese? Aren't you living in China? Oh wait, you are an English monoglot, a retard in other words.