Your ideas about Turkish which has over 150 million speakers

Selçuk   Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:33 pm GMT
We are not dying for Europe already, you fuckin' bitch.Stupid whore!Europe is not better than us!You megalomaniac people!Just get out!We know the times when you begged us.Don't come to Turkey to make yourselves fuck.We want to get in Europe, huh!I just laugh that silly idea!
Sander   Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:35 pm GMT
=>Hey Sander.Do you know how many tourists come to Turkey each year.Russians come, Ukrainians come,Gemans come, Britishs come, Italians, Spanishs, Frenchs, so on.Do you know that?It's your deficiency that yours don't come!Russians come to work here, too.Over 2,000,000 people come to enjoy here and live here!<=

Dutch tourist are flocking to turkey as well, the extremely cheap food and hotels are really atracting people.Mostly lower middle class.

But what's this topic really about selcuk? The Turkish language or your desire of people confirming how great the Ottoman Empire was?

=>You visit the site if you don't believe the greatness of the Ottoman Empire, Sander! : <=

The Ottoman Empire was defeated by Allied forces, including the Arabs, in the Middle East. The Empire is no more. Why still pretend?

I'm not going to feed your nationalism selcuk. I've know about much greater empires, in wealth, area, and age than the Ottoman empire.
Selçuk   Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:44 pm GMT
I'm not nationalist!But you made me so.It's not that I don't love Europe.I love, but I don't like some people just don't wanna us.And some Europeans are green with envy against Turkey.No need to attack each other , Sander.We might lose that great areas but this is not our blame, is it!If we hadn't lost, you couldn't have got that large areas, could you?
Dieter   Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:02 pm GMT
I don’t agree with any nationalistic idiot here! But regarding the EU, politically can expand even to Africa while geographically can not include Turkey, because Turkey is not in Europe ! Is that simple! The EU only plays with Turkey to abolish the torture and to respect the human rights ! Promising them the EU membership, just like your mother promises you a new toy , if you are a god boy !

It’s a political game ! :D
Selçuk   Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:28 pm GMT
You are so silly to believe that we want to get in EU.Of course we don't.Our politicmen want it.If they are silly, this is not our blame!All Turks will fuck you who don't want Turks when we get in EU.You are so stupid not being able to take Switzerland in EU, huh.You requested them to get in, but they responded you "No, if you want, you join us!"Huh, that!s so funny that I can only laugh!

You are just people who are green with envy against Turks who have fucked your past for centuries!
Sander   Sun Jan 15, 2006 2:44 pm GMT
=>I'm not nationalist!But you made me so.<=

So you are a nationalist.

=>Europeans are green with envy against Turkey<=

No, I know I'm not.

=>If we hadn't lost, you couldn't have got that large areas, could you? <=

Who's the 'we' , (because you don't consider yourself to be an ottoman turk do you?) and who's the 'you'?!

I think you need to see a doctor selcuk.
Guest   Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:24 pm GMT
By the way Dracula was lived in the former Romania thus he eas a Latin European thanks to their Romanian heritage......

How odd........
Guest   Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:25 pm GMT
* lived
* he was
Larissa   Sun Jan 15, 2006 6:32 pm GMT
"Guest Sat Jan 14, 2006 10:17 pm GMT
Naaahh it's still far from reaching English, Spanish, Chinese, German or even French."
Nowadays French is more spoken than German!
Sander   Sun Jan 15, 2006 6:38 pm GMT
Good for French, but that isn't the topic.
Guest   Sun Jan 15, 2006 7:42 pm GMT
German has more speakers than French nowdays isn't it?
Selçuk   Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:30 pm GMT
Hey you three, Larissa, Sander and Guest!
Don't change the topic!Write for only Turkish.Not for French or German.By the way of course French has much more speakers than German.No need to argue that.
Sander   Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:46 pm GMT
Learn to read Selcuk.

I think you're not even Turkish. Just a troll.
Guest   Sun Jan 15, 2006 8:52 pm GMT
Germans and Austrians hates Turkish for the massive immigration of Turkish people in those countries.
Guest   Mon Jan 16, 2006 1:03 am GMT
Only a small potion of Turkey terrority is classified as Europe while the rest are in the Middle East. If we had to let them into the EU we can't just divide Turkey into two.

Anyway I think Turkey needs to clean up it's human rights record before it can be admitted into the EU. I'm also concerned with the growing number of terrorist activity in Turkey at the moment.