Spanish is the most beautiful of all languages

fab   Fri Jul 14, 2006 5:42 pm GMT
" J'aime des sons de russes et Ukrainien. Mais je déteste vraiment la voie d'autre son de langues de roman comme le portugais, l'espagnol et le roumain. Ils sont toutes les langues les plus affreuses vraiment. Parce que je vis en Suisse, quand j'entends l'allemand ou l'italien, je suis sur le point de vomir en raison de leur effroi!Je souhaite seulement aux gens qui ne parlent pas de français pour ne pas parler le français parce qu'ils vissent le français en haut! Vous continuez à visser l'anglais plaisent en haut . Parce que si vous le continuez, le français surmontera l'anglais. "

Ce n'est pas la peine d'essayer de te faire passer pour un francophone !
Et d'essayer de faire passr les francophones pour des nationalistes haineux...
On n'est pas stupides !!
im also a spanish native   Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:32 pm GMT
im learning french because i live in canada duh. but i like french especially the sound its like a song but sometimes its annoying. i find some people speaking french in an annoying matter but others in a more romantic matter. i agree french is very un clear to others because:

ex:eau(water) eux (they) du (some) de (of the from) d'eux (from them of them) deux (two) d'eau (some water)

the reason is the lack of pronunciation of all the words. not every thing is pronounced like the other latin languages

the french language has way more rules than spanish. spanish is more straight forward in my view. i think spanish would be better if the subject vosotros the opposite of nosotros is used in latin america just like in french nous and vous
Kendra   Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:46 pm GMT
''spanish is more straight forward in my view.'' spanish is rough, phonetically poor. french is rich, beautiful

BEAU!
Kendra   Thu Jul 20, 2006 11:41 pm GMT
I hate languages and I am stupid.
The truth   Fri Jul 21, 2006 12:13 am GMT
Here in Antimoon ''Kendra'' is synonimous with ''gente besta'' or dumb people. So we like telling jokes about Kendra.
LAA   Fri Jul 21, 2006 1:03 am GMT
Of course, Italian is beautiful also. I especially love the singing intonation in Italian. And yes, I know that not all Italian regions have this dialectical accent. But even so.
Bonvesin   Fri Jul 21, 2006 8:41 am GMT
To me Spanish sounds as a dialect of Italian (Veneto dialect), that is somehow a bit vulgar...
Aldvs   Sun Jul 23, 2006 6:30 am GMT
In Mexico, Spanish sounds pleasant. In certain parts, respectively.

Also,

Mexico has received immigrantion from Italy since colonial times. The majority of which has been from northern Italy, especially from the regions of Veneto and Trentino-South Tyrol. Significant amounts of Italian settlers arrived during the late 1800s and early 1900s. Many of whom received land grants from the Mexican government. The actual population of Italo-Mexicans is a real mystery. This is due to the national census not gathering information on any specific ethnicity, as it is done in other countries. However, Italian surnames are quite common throughout the country. Especially in the nation's capital Mexico City and in states such as Veracruz, Jalisco, Michoacán and Nuevo León, as well as in towns founded by Italian immigrants. Among those, the well-known Chipilo in the state of Puebla, where the Venetian dialect is commonly spoken by it's residents.

Links to "venetian" colonies in Mexico:

http://veniceblog.typepad.com/veniceblog/2004/05/venetian_dialec.html

(a brief description of Venetians in Mexico)

http://orbilat.com/Languages/Venetan/Dialects/Chipilo.html

(venetian dialect spoken in Puebla, Mexico)

http://www.mexicodesconocido.com.mx/english/historia/siglo_xix/detalle.cfm?idsec=3&idsub=21&idpag=1817

(Puebla, chipilo)

"Venetians" are founded in these states of Mexico; puebla, michoacan, veracruz, jalisco, nuevo leon
LAA   Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:23 am GMT
Wow, I never knew that Aldvs. Maybe that's why I love Italian food so much, lol. jk

But my grandfather always told me the reason for the acordian influence in Mexican music was because of German immigrants to Mexico. And the best Chinese food I have ever had has always been in Mexico. This is due to Chinese emigration to Mexico. I read somewhere that Chinese food is the number one foreign cuisine in Mexico.
Aldvs   Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:34 am GMT
LAA,

you're welcome. The 'Germans' located in Mexico are mostly located in the north. The 'Chinese' are located in high numbers in Mexicali.

Links:

(Germans) Chihuahua, cauthemoc

http://www.mcc.org/themes/mennonites/

(Chinese) Mexicali

http://www.mexconnect.com/mex_/travel/jcummings/jcchina.html
Aldvs   Sun Jul 23, 2006 7:59 am GMT
"the french language has way more rules than spanish. spanish is more straight forward in my view. i think spanish would be better if the subject vosotros the opposite of nosotros is used in latin america just like in french nous and vous"

I agree.

Anyways, I've heard people of Quebec use "you others" in this form before; "Vous-autres" (sp, vosotros). I've heard that's in it's archaic form? Or is it an idiom? Can anybody clarify this for me?
JR   Wed Aug 02, 2006 10:09 pm GMT
Well, I have seen "Il n'est pas de nous-autres" in a flyer before when I went on vacation to Ontario, but I was not sure if this was just some silly play-on-words-type thing the writer was using that I was not getting.
Le monde est français   Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:02 pm GMT
It's interesting how a certain internationally well-known Flemish singer chooses to write and sing in French rather than in English or her native Flemish language. Therefore, to her, she must love the french language and it may be the most beautiful language to her. « Je t'attends » pour son prochain CD « Jardin secret ». « Elle danse seule » dans le monde d'anglophone. À bientôt, tout le monde.
fab   Thu Aug 17, 2006 5:29 pm GMT
"Vous autres" and "nous autres" is a form that is used in French to say "us" and "them". Quebecers use it almost all the time and never say just "nous" or "vous".

it is the same than "nosotros" and "vosotros" in spanish.
greg   Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:59 pm GMT
im also a spanish native : « i agree french is very un clear to others because:
ex:eau(water) eux (they) du (some) de (of the from) d'eux (from them of them) deux (two) d'eau (some water)
the reason is the lack of pronunciation of all the words. not every thing is pronounced like the other latin languages »

Là tu mélanges plusieurs choses.

1/ La proximité relative de certains phonèmes, par exemple la paire [o]/[ø](API) = [o]/[2](X-Sampa) — <eau> [o] [o] & <eux> [ø] [2].
Cette "proximité" prête à confusion parce que dans ta phonologie maternelle le phonème [ø](API) = [2](X-Sampa) est inexistant. Mais pour un germanophone, la distinction [o]/[ø] = [o]/[2] ne pose aucun problème.
C'est la raison pour laquelle le phénomène que tu évoques est tout à fait relatif.

2/ Même chose avec <du>/<de>, soit [dy]/[də] ou [dø] (API) = [dy]/[d@] ou [d2] (X-Sampa).
Aucune confusion pour un Allemand puisque dans sa langue les alternances [y]/[ə] (API) = [y]/[@] (X-Sampa) & [y]/[ø] (API) = [y]/[2] (X-Sampa) sont tout aussi pertinentes qu'en français.
Phénomène relatif là aussi.

3/ En revanche, tu as raison d'évoquer l'homophonie de <d'eux>, <deux> & <de> : beaucoup de francophones prononcent les trois [d@] (API) = [d2] (X-Sampa).
Mais attention, beaucoup d'autres opposent <de> [də] (API) = <de> [d@] (X-Sampa) à <deux> & <d'eux>.
En d'autres termes, l'opposition [ø]/[ə] (API) = [2]/[@] (X-Sampa) est phonémique pour certains francophones, insignifiante pour d'autres.

4/ Aucune confusion n'est possible entre <d'eux> = <deux> et <d'eau> = <dos>.
L'incertitude apparaît quand le locuteur ne maîtrise pas la réalistion du son [ø](API) = [2](X-Sampa), ce qui semble être ton cas.