The Sexiest language in the World!

fab   Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:12 am GMT
I tend to think it depends of the person who speak more than the language itself that make it sound sexy.
I personally love french spoken by a girl with a castillian (Spain) accent, the litlle mistakes of pronounciation are very cute.
LAA   Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:14 am GMT
I'm a huge basketball fan, and being from L.A., I'm a die hard Laker fan. But it's typical for a chick to not be that passionate about sports. I noticed most just root for the team with the "prettiest uniforms", or with the "hottest guy", or whatever team their male relative or boyfriend roots for.

But back to languages now. I still can't decide who deserves the honors for the ultimate sexy factor. The top position is down to Spanish/Italian, and French is a close second behind those two. I mean, in my opinion of course.
LAA   Sat Sep 16, 2006 12:17 am GMT
Well, I once was with a quebecois girl, and I really digged her accent. And that's just French from Canada, which is more harsh sounding than metropoltian French. But it's not just accents we're talking about here. It's the actual langauges themselves. Come on Fab, if you had to pick one language (and you can pretend the speaker of that language is a fine young thing, or a supermodel), for the sexiest language in the world, what would it be?
Sigma   Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:17 am GMT
quebecois girl,

*Une fille Québécoise*
JGreco   Sat Sep 16, 2006 7:03 am GMT
Spanish, Italian, Greek & Latin are the sexiest in the world.
Sigma   Sat Sep 16, 2006 1:36 pm GMT
Nuestro amigo LAA no puede encontrar el Francés sexy debido a que inconcientemente, esta muy influenciado por la mentalidad Anglo en mi opinión.

Pero en fin cada quien sus gustos, todos son respetables.
Stigma (Sigma's heterosex   Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:16 pm GMT
That clip iz only sexy cause the girl is good looking... if it was a fat french guy it would not have been sexy (to me that iz ... sigma would have loved it)
Sigma   Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:37 pm GMT
That clip iz only sexy cause the girl is good looking... if it was a fat french guy it would not have been sexy (to me that iz ... sigma would have loved it)****

Una prueba mas de la increible, admirable y noble tolerancia Anglo-Sajona, la misma que nuestros amigos Anglo-parlantes se jactan de demostrar una y otra y otra vez hacia todas las personas que provienen de una cultura diferenta a la Anglo-Sajona.
a.p.a.m.   Sat Sep 16, 2006 2:45 pm GMT
The sexiest language in the world is, without a doubt, Italian. It is the language of "amore". French finishes a close second. French has more speakers and has more clout, at least in the European Union. I think all of the Romance languages have their own particular strenghts and weaknesses. That's what makes studying them so fascinating.
dove sei ?   Sat Sep 16, 2006 3:46 pm GMT
sexiest language= italian
sexy languages=spanish, greek, arabic.
Presley.   Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:38 pm GMT
Hmmm...sexy?...in a language???

I like Farsi. My friend's aunt speaks Farsi...SEXY! I like Spanish - my girlfriend speaks it! I also like Hindi because I watch a lot of Bollywood films. Again, more sexy women.

Seriously, though, I think the biggest factors are:

-Voice quality - practically any language would sound sexy if the voice itself was sexy.

-Physical appeal - is the person speaking that language attractive?
Presley.   Sat Sep 16, 2006 5:42 pm GMT
Now that I think about it, though...

If a computer was speaking with a voice of unspecified gender without a personality, I think that Spanish, followed VERY closely by, Italian would be my favorite. However, I don't know if it would be sexy - I think I would just like the way it sounds.
Guest   Sat Sep 16, 2006 11:09 pm GMT
spanish is sexy
french is romantic
happy
LAA   Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:30 am GMT
<<Nuestro amigo LAA no puede encontrar el Francés sexy debido a que inconcientemente, esta muy influenciado por la mentalidad Anglo en mi opinión.
Pero en fin cada quien sus gustos, todos son respetables. >>
Por que lo dice eso?
LAA   Sun Sep 17, 2006 12:38 am GMT
La cultura "Anglo-Sajona" no existe! Es un mito de los franceses! Me gusta la lengua francesa, pero menos que espanol. Es malo?