Spanish and filipino

Unknown Author   Fri May 04, 2007 3:22 pm GMT
Written By : Guest

Cayong mga pro-castilaloy, para cayong mga lañgao na tumabi lang sa calabao acala nio calabao na rin cayo o caya parang lañgao na tumuntong lang sa licod ng calabao, acala nio mas mataas pa cayo sa calabao. Cung gusto niong mag-aral ng castila, cauo na lang at juag nio na caming idamay sa mga cajibañgan nio cung puede lang sana.

So what is this?, trying to speak Tagalog in Spanish way or something?
using C? and ñ? and j for letter h? hahaha!

And especially this line "Cung gusto niong mag-aral ng castila, cauo na lang at juag nio na caming idamay sa mga cajibañgan nio cung puede lang sana. "

Shows how narrow your mind is, thank you. You're a true Filipino native hahaha!, if Spanish will be brought back to the Philippines then don't learn it, you can rot in your rice field, that's where you poor people belong anyways.
Lazy ,stupid and poor.
Another Guest   Fri May 04, 2007 10:47 pm GMT
>>>Well, anyway with your statement, it's like it would be a lot easier for Spanish speakers to learn Cebuano than either Italian or Portuguese even though they belong to the same language family

Oh, the art of objective comparison. The truth is educated Cebuanos prefer English to Tagalog. And if Spanish is still taught, they'd use it rather than Tagalog. Either way, you're alone. And saying something like "it would be a lot easier for Spanish speakers to learn Cebuano than either Italian or Portuguese even though they belong to the same language family" is a classic example of using metaphors to try to cloak one's grasping for straws.

>>>Alam mo tol bilib din naman ako sa logic mo. Di ko malaman kung me colonial mentality ka ano kaya mo nasabi yun. Kung sasabihin mo o nyo na mas practical ang English o Spanish dahil ginagamit sa sila sa di lang iisang bansa, agree ako sa yo o sa inyo.

Actually, just like you resist hispanization or anglonization, we resist being Tagalized. O di ba, balance?

>>>Sorry ha? Kailangang pag-aralan nyo kung pano gamitin ang "Art of Reasoning"

Oh, the irony indeed. See all of above.
Guest   Sat May 05, 2007 12:27 am GMT
<< Shows how narrow your mind is, thank you. You're a true Filipino native hahaha!, if Spanish will be brought back to the Philippines then don't learn it, you can rot in your rice field, that's where you poor people belong anyways. >>

So you believe that those pinoys who tend their ricefields are poor. Why don't you go to Bulacan and Nueva Ecija to find out who are the richest there. The peoplle who own a huge tracts of ricefield they are even richer than average Manileños who worked in prestigious companies 8 hours a day. So who's narrow minded between us. It's you since you concluded that those people are poor.

And please don't call me poor BANGAW, just because assuming that I resist Spansih language.

<< Actually, just like you resist hispanization or anglonization, we resist being Tagalized. O di ba, balance? >>

I'm an anglophile. Sure you're a hispanic na pango or a pseudo-hispanic, bravo for that.

<< Oh, the irony indeed. See all of above. >>

You claim to speak excellent English and far better than anyone else in in the Philippines. That's why you're always having a hard time with the vowels e,i and o,u even if you're educated.

Example: "I wint to yoor widdeng yistirdiy." That's your connotation of good English. That's why people from Manila can't resist laughing at your so called excellent English.

You know what I heard that many of those who applied coming from Cebu at call centers here in Manila were turned down to handle international calls because of their deficiency in the English language. They ended up handling local calls using perfect Tagalog, the language that they resist. And now they're forcing to ram it in their throats for necessity. Isn't that ironic?

Maybe you don't speak English at all but Inglesh. Since you're pretending to long for Spanish, soon you'll be speaking Spanesh too.
Guest   Sat May 05, 2007 1:13 am GMT
<< So what is this?, trying to speak Tagalog in Spanish way or something?
using C? and ñ? and j for letter h? hahaha! >>

I thought you were a Filipino? And if that's the case, you suppose to know the Philiipine history.

For your information, that's the old Tagalog orthography used during the Spanish era. The Spaniards imposed it so that it would be easier for them to read Tagalog texts written in it than in old alibata. It was replaced by the orthography that was devised by Andres Bonifacio.

The Spaniards never allowed native Filipinos to speak Spanish except those who come from upper classes hispanized native Filipinos. And now you're eager to ram the Spanish language in the throats of the Filipino people.
Unknown Author   Sat May 05, 2007 2:14 am GMT
Written by Guest :

I thought you were a Filipino? And if that's the case, you suppose to know the Philiipine history.

For your information, that's the old Tagalog orthography used during the Spanish era. The Spaniards imposed it so that it would be easier for them to read Tagalog texts written in it than in old alibata. It was replaced by the orthography that was devised by Andres Bonifacio.

The Spaniards never allowed native Filipinos to speak Spanish except those who come from upper classes hispanized native Filipinos. And now you're eager to ram the Spanish language in the throats of the Filipino people.

My Answer :

My point is, why is he using it if he dislikes the Spanish?, common sense.
Guest   Sat May 05, 2007 5:36 am GMT
<< My point is, why is he using it if he dislikes the Spanish?, common sense.>>

OK! No. But to add any foreign langauge in school curricula, that would be too much. You should have done this when Spanish was still fresh on the minds of the people just after the American take-over so that there would be no hiatus.

And I really hate this pseudo-hispanics or mga hispanic na pango because they thought they're already real hispanics just because of their recently acquired Spanish skills.
Guest   Sat May 05, 2007 8:48 pm GMT
>>>I'm an anglophile. Sure you're a hispanic na pango or a pseudo-hispanic, bravo for that.

Oh, getting frustrated, aren't we? Give it up dude. We won't accept you inferior Tagalogs. ahahaha!

>>>You claim to speak excellent English and far better than anyone else in in the Philippines. That's why you're always having a hard time with the vowels e,i and o,u even if you're educated.

I've never said I speak English better than anyone else, dumbass. Your frustration has caused your brain to hallucinate.

>>>Example: "I wint to yoor widdeng yistirdiy." That's your connotation of good English. That's why people from Manila can't resist laughing at your so called excellent English.

Actually, only real Cebuanos suffer that. I'm half-Kapampangan and I live in Southern Mindanao where it is mixed. And yet you wonder why Cebuanos don't like you Tagalogs. You laugh at the way they speak. it doesn't matter anyway since the world is laughing at Manila buckling under its own weight. Mt. Garbage, anyone? hahaha!

>>>You know what I heard that many of those who applied coming from Cebu at call centers here in Manila were turned down to handle international calls because of their deficiency in the English language. They ended up handling local calls using perfect Tagalog, the language that they resist. And now they're forcing to ram it in their throats for necessity. Isn't that ironic?

And what do I care about those blue-collarlies? ahahaha!

>>>Maybe you don't speak English at all but Inglesh. Since you're pretending to long for Spanish, soon you'll be speaking Spanesh too.

Maybe indeed. Too bad you're not psychic. Feel free to guess away, Mr. Frued. LOL

>>>OK! No. But to add any foreign langauge in school curricula, that would be too much. You should have done this when Spanish was still fresh on the minds of the people just after the American take-over so that there would be no hiatus.

I blame you Anglos for this.
Another Guest   Sat May 05, 2007 8:49 pm GMT
The above was mine. Forgot to type my username.
Guest   Sun May 06, 2007 1:44 am GMT
<< Oh, getting frustrated, aren't we? Give it up dude. We won't accept you inferior Tagalogs. ahahaha! >>

Whose inferior, why you're the one. You have no worth at all just like a PIECE OF SHIT. Stop pretending that you're somebody.

<< I've never said I speak English better than anyone else, dumbass. Your frustration has caused your brain to hallucinate. >>.

Stop calling me a dumbass. It's you who's dumbass at all.

Look who's talking. Everybody has a frustration in his own life. And your greatest frustration is the re-introduction of the Spanish language in the Philippines is a total failure, Cebuano is not the lingua franca of the Philippines and lastly no traces of Spanish features can be seen on your looks so that's why youre a frustrated mestizo. Sorry for that. So who's hallucinating between the two of us? If I were you, I would ask a pastor to exorcise me. Maybe you're not being possessed by just a single evil spirit but by numerous ones.

<< I'm half-Kapampangan and I live in Southern Mindanao where it is mixed. And yet you wonder why Cebuanos don't like you Tagalogs. >>

Now you're telling me that you're not a full blooded Cebuano just to save face(A typical Asian trait). Isn't that a form of betraying the Cebuano speakers? Just because you don't speak English like the way they do. Do you want to get identified with them just because of their large numbers?

<<Maybe indeed. Too bad you're not psychic. Feel free to guess away, Mr. Frued. LOL >>

You mean Freud not Frued? Learn how to spell properly! I'm not guessing . Look, do you really know what an irony means?

I'm not aspiring to be a psychic unlike you that maybe you even consult a Feng shui expert. I'm not that superficial.

<< I blame you Anglos for this. >>

You really have the tendency to betray. After telling us that you prefer to speak English than Tagalog, here you are blaming the Anglos because English is so widespread in the Philippines while Spanish is disappearing. Whose side are you, really?
obed Lopez   Sun May 06, 2007 1:51 am GMT
I'm agree i'm mexican but i'm been in manila and are cultures are to close mercado palenque, marrami chismes, we like to talk everywhere.
tenemos spanish, only the diference United States invaded Mexico one time but they didn't win that's why we dont' speak english
Guest   Sun May 06, 2007 2:19 am GMT
So that's why many Mexicans speak perfect American English.
Unknown Author   Sun May 06, 2007 6:21 am GMT
To anyone who "OPPOSES" the idea of bringing the Spanish back into the Philippines.

Please state your reasons why you disagree to have it back?

1. Reasons must be reasonable.
2. Reasons must not be non-sense.
3. Reasons must be total "MISBENEFITS" for the Filipinos.

Otherwise, you're just proving yourself stupid.

I just came from a party, I met so many Latin Americans. When someone said I'm Filipino,they all went up to me and started talking to me like they have known me for decades and decades. I felt like I was at home and with my family.

And by the way, I have hundreds of friends from Mexico, and no they do not speak perfect English. In fact, they are having a hard time speaking English. Most of them had to learn it, yes they can understand "a FEW English words" but not the whole sentence.

English is being taught in Mexico yes?, but they are only teaching words like "chair,spoon,fork" whatever blah blah blah and very simple sentence structures and they rarely use it at all.
Unknown Author   Sun May 06, 2007 6:24 am GMT
Oh.. not to mention... I also tutored so many Mexican immigrants. I speak Spanish and English, both fluent. They also came from the business areas and richest cities of Mexico and no they really had a hard time learning English.

This was back in 2003
Guest   Sun May 06, 2007 10:47 am GMT
All I know is lots of Mexican speak excellent American English like Oscar de la Hoya, Salma Hayek and a lot more.
SpamMoon   Sun May 06, 2007 12:35 pm GMT
<< I'm agree i'm mexican but i'm been in manila and are cultures are to close mercado palenque, marrami chismes, we like to talk everywhere. >>

Señor Obed Lopez,

Please don't get proud about chismes that is prevalent in Mexico, Spain, and other Spanish speaking countries that is also part of the norm of the majority of the Filipinos.

In case you don't know, real educated Filipinos that are inclined to Western values, detest this kind of practice. They do not resort to some kind of smalltalk, non-sense conversations that would cause damage on other peoples lives. This is just the habits of indolent people who have nothing to do but to look at other peoples' private lives.