Don't learn Russian - Russians are "very" Racist

tyolik   Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:09 pm GMT
vsyo chto napisina nepravilno. yesli u vas net opita, vi ne smojeti panyat.
russia can be a very racist place if you are not a russian. if you are tajik, or uzbek, or even russian and not from russia then you will not be integrated into most communities very easily. ESPECIALLY if it is in moscow you are deciding to go. as to the people.. many are some of the best you will ever meet. for sure.. as to the language.. one of the hardest to learn, but one of the most widely used. they speak russian all across asia. all the way to the afganistan border.. all of the former soviet blocks.
stereotype? not!! to point out a fact dont make you a racist, but to not realize a fact makes you stupid. just like thinking learning russian will make you a racist, if you think this you also show your ignorance.
ladna.. enough said.
poka
Calliope   Fri Jan 26, 2007 5:27 am GMT
"Turks murdered someone just because he insulted 'Turkish values'. Isn't that racist? "

What you are saying is racist too. "Turks" didn't murder the guy. Some people did. You make it sound as if the whole turkish nation stoned the man to death, and that's a lousy generalisation.

I am sorry for what happened, but I am not going to blame the acts of some armed imbeciles on an entire nation. Just like I wouldn't blame the horror the Nazis caused on the whole of the German nation.

"No wonder other countries didn't want Turkey in the EU. Clean up your act Turkey."

That is too much of a complicated issue to be reduced to a statement like this.
Seljuk   Fri Jan 26, 2007 2:32 pm GMT
Hey Guest! Go and learn your history.And if you are a damn armenian, go make your ass fucked by Europeans!We hate you!No one can insult Turkey that way.TURKS ARENT RACIST.IF THEY WERE, THEY WOULDNT HAVE LIVED MULTINATIONAL FOR CENTURIES!BECAUSE OF THE OTHER NATIONS' REBELS THE OTTOMAN COLLAPSED, NOT BECAUSE OF THE UNREAL BAD GOVERNMENT!
Sam   Sun Feb 04, 2007 8:42 am GMT
Multinational was before Kemal.All the multinational empires collapsed.
(Austria,Russian)..... the french revolution to blame.
A German   Mon Feb 05, 2007 11:16 pm GMT
< I, however don't blame the Russian people because they are "relatively" poor ... I hope, Russians will be more accepting of foreigners into their country because of globalization...

The police WILL NOT protect you ... For the most part, Russians are either oblivious to the racism or they are unwilling and scared to take a stand. Slowly, but surely, liberal, pro-democracy groups are protesting against discrimination and racism against foreigners in Russia, but they are the minority (no pun intended - not that this is funny by the way). Unfortunately, however, minorities are still viewed as drug dealers and criminals, ...>

Isn't this behavior a very general problem in all "relatively" poor countries? Poor people save their ass first, are scared und due to corruption in police and other authorities they don't won't to get involved in conflicts of any kind...

The violence is unfortunately also increased by the traditional great alcohol drinking problem in Russia...
Guest   Tue Feb 06, 2007 3:24 am GMT
Who the hell would place laws that will be an offensive to insult Turkish values? Thats what I call stupid and so undemocratic. Oh thats right Turkey isn't a proper democratic nation.
Jim   Wed Feb 07, 2007 12:27 pm GMT
Kurds / Chechens similar cases......
Lisa   Tue Feb 20, 2007 6:00 pm GMT
I don't know what to think of people like this, to think the Russians racist? Wouldn't that in fact make you the racist one? I have Russian friends in Russia and in North America and they are all such wonderful people, I wouldn't trade them for anything. I myself am an American woman born and bred, and I am proud to say I love my Russian friends and thier beautiful country. Also, no matter what country one visits, they're always bound to run into trouble with police and hooligans. I see it in America every day, we're no different. If you ask me, it's people like this who drag things on and on and never just let things heal. We as a world need to come together somehow, but not with hate like this, it will never work. Sorry for your misfortune budy in Russia, but you can't blame a whole country for the acts of a few bad trouble makers.
Albana   Tue Feb 20, 2007 9:57 pm GMT
Ok well privjet everybody. Kak della?? lmao Im Albanian and I dont really like Russia's policy's or their gov't(which is corrupted needless to say) but to say dont learn Russian cause Russians are racist??>>> WTF????>>>Americans are racist, so dont learn English. Serbs are racist(OBVIOUSLY) so dont learn Serbian. Greeks...and so forth. Wat the fuck kind of generalization is that???>>> I have Russian friends and they're some of the coolest people I've ever met, whoever started this topic is retarded. It's about LANGUAGES, not WHAT NATION YOU DONT LIKE!!!! Oh, and one more thing, stop talking shit about Turks/Turkey. People tend to live in the past, the Ottoman Empire is over, how 'bout we blame Germany and all Germans for what happend in WW2. Don't learn Russian if you dont have an ear for languages, its a tough language to learn, plus they use different letter. baka loserss
Albana   Tue Feb 20, 2007 10:31 pm GMT
I realized the guy who started this topic is British?? hmm maybe some Russian chick turned him down. Russian girls are pretty goergous actually, the guys are ok, but that alone should make a guy want to go to Russia, lmao. Also dont learn Albanian if you dont want to get attacked by gypsies at night. No lie!
Guest   Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:22 am GMT
<What you are saying is racist too. "Turks" didn't murder the guy. Some people did. You make it sound as if the whole turkish nation stoned the man to death, and that's a lousy generalisation. >

Well the murderer was Turkish anyway so my statement wasn't racist.
Kazakh   Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:32 am GMT
Nikita Khrushchev is a representative chauvinistic guy of Russian people!
Franco   Wed Feb 21, 2007 9:15 am GMT
Русские девушки очень красивые, но несмотря на это, они все стервы!

Они просто думают об одежде, красоте и деньгах.

Russian chicks are hot , but are cows. They only care about clothes, money and beauty.
Kendra   Thu Feb 22, 2007 12:22 am GMT
Kazakhstan is more racial friendly and gay friendly than Russia.
Russian   Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:03 am GMT
It seems like the topic was written by Pole. Nowadays i find more and more Polish hatred for Russia/ns. I think the reason is that Poland had been part of Russia till 20th century and they just cannot forgive Russia for this. That is the reason of Polish hatred and they take every chance to blame Russia.

As for me, I have always been and will be against any kind of racism. Peace, love and friendship must be our goals!

Evgeny