Don't learn Russian - Russians are "very" Racist

Paul   Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:26 am GMT
Then you must condemn the choice of Putin to estamplish
a national russian celebration against Polish people.
Franco   Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:37 am GMT
Я думаю, что Польша все еще должна быть частью России. Если бы только Советский Союз никогда не обрушивалась.
Franco   Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:38 am GMT
If only Poland were still part of the Soviet Union. Then everyone in the Asia and Eastern Europe would speak Russian and they would take over the world. That would be great if Russian instead of English were worldwide international language of everything.
Guest   Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:49 am GMT
I would rather choose GERMAN if English lost the position of international language, instead of fucking Russian being worldwidely spoken in the future.
Franco   Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:14 am GMT
But German would be a part of the soviet union so their language would become a vernacular language spoken in the fields. The Berlin wall would still stand separating the mighty from the meek.

And I think that due to that fact that German is spoken by some soviets would make the west hate German and speak other languages.

I think America would collapse and Britain would again dominate the west, followed by Venezuela, so english and spanish woudl dominate.
Franco   Fri Feb 23, 2007 8:18 am GMT
I'm sorry I meant Canada not Venezuela. Because Venezuela would of course be allied directly with the Soviet Empire maybe even would voluntarily join the empire along with rest of Latin America.

So the western languages would be French (french woudl take over Canada due to fall of American english speakers) and English (britain and new zealand and australia), and the Soviet languages would be Russian and Spanish aswell as Chinese spoken in China on local scale, but everyone would know Russian of course, because it'd be coersive.

Japan would probably ally with the west so would lose power in Asia.
European   Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:02 am GMT
<<Turks murdered someone just because he insulted 'Turkish values'. Isn't that racist?

No wonder other countries didn't want Turkey in the EU. Clean up your act Turkey. >>

The europeans's majority wound't that Turkey comes to the EU, because this come can give some economic problems (Turkey is a country populed by 75 millions inhabitants, and the people is also very poor, compared to the other EU nations), but also Turkey don't recognize some genocids and realities: Cyprus is ocuped by the turks, but the Armenian genocid (1 millions died) is denial by the autority...
Also, Turkey has a geographical problem, because Europe finish normally after the Bosphorus strait.
And some european racists don't agree the Turkish adhesion because Turkey is a muslim country...
Laïcity is very present and considered, and also it's a european valor.
Kelly   Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:55 pm GMT
All the multinational empires collapsed.
(Austria,Russian).....

Spain and UK keep strong ;)
Alba   Fri Feb 23, 2007 9:58 pm GMT
Spain...hahahaha...Spain was conquered by Muslims the Spaniards were MUSLIM at some point in history, then they converted back hahaha what an uneducated twit you must be! and you forget that the UK got their ass kicked by the American colonies when they got independence??? and what "empires" does Spain and the UK have???? If anything I'd fear Russia not Spain and the UK hahaha thanks that was a good laugh tho....
Bubbax   Fri Feb 23, 2007 10:33 pm GMT
to alba:

Russians are a dying race. Every year, a million russians unfortunately die, due to poverty and other social problems. So I wouldn't be fearing them, however, I would be fearing the Chinese and the North-koreans.

Historically speaking, the Chinese were the ones whom brought the black bubonic plagues to Europe and the New world. To this day new viruses are still *mostly* deriving from China.....(i.e. sars etc) Also, the Chinese were the ones whom -unconsciously- funded the Spaniards for wars against the new-world ancient civilizations. Nowadays, the Chinese are proving to be a real threat to the Americans and what have you. 80% or more of the products within U.S.A are manufactured in China. So yeah...if I were an american, I would fear them.

Have a nice day!
Alba   Fri Feb 23, 2007 11:29 pm GMT
"Russians are a dying race. Every year, a million russians unfortunately die, due to poverty and other social problems."--no they're not! races dont die in Eastern Europe :-) despite wars, diseases, watever! America however as huge and powerful as it is today it will crumble and fall! you're racist and hateful and probably American, I dont like Russia's gov't but I would NEVER say any ethnicity in Europe is a dying race not even Serbs! cause Europeans will NEVER die out none of them they havent for thousands upon thousands of years.

Have a wonderful day! :-)
Bubbax   Sat Feb 24, 2007 12:43 am GMT
to: Alba

I think you need your medicine. Apparently you have dementia. There's articles all over the web depicting the fall of Europe and Russia. China shall raise and take over chunks of Russia and other countries and sooner or later (my guess 50 years) Middle-easterners will dominate all of Europe and a new world order shall raise, and this is due to Europeans being so damn liberal, so it's you guys fault. It is said, "Denmark" in 50 years or so will be a muslim country; or better yet, a country where almost all of it's inhabitants are muslim.

I highly speculate that, the NEW world countries founded by EUROPEANS in medieval times, shall be the New Europe and maintain the old upholdings of the once true Europe.

O tempora! O mores!

Have a nice anticipated downfall : D
Alba   Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:01 am GMT
To moronic Bubbax: YOU are in dire need of a therapist! also while you're at it, stay off the coke, get out of the house, and tell your mom to stop giving you a handjob! :-)

YES Europeans are liberal! No one will take over Europe unless its other Europeans! We're not gonna have some religious psychopaths I dont care if they're Muslim or Chrisitian religions are practically DEAD in Europe most people are Agnostic/Atheist!

They'rs articles all over the web about all types of shit, like Americans being complete morons with no clue about the rest of the world--you want to find life on other planets yet 99.99% of Americans have NO CLUE that life on other COUNTRIES exists! hahahaha....you're American right??? or right???

NO fucking Chinks or sand niggers are gonna take over Europe I'd rather Russia take over Europe and bring back communism then some Arabic dumbasses or Chinese dumbshits!!

I apologize if I offended anyone with my crass comments, but he asked for it! You hate on Europe cause Europeans are smarter, wiser, freer, and not hypocrite "Sunday Christians".

So um Bubbax do us ALL a favor, find the tallest building, and jump off it HEAD FIRST!

:-)
Bubbax   Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:35 am GMT
to: Alba

Eurabia...it has a nice sound to it? Haha. China shall conquer and take large pieces of Russia. Russians and Europeans alike are sterile wanna-be's. Instead of reproducing offspring like the plebeians do, they refuse to bear children, such great liberalism eh?

This topic we are discussing about 'reminds' me of the Byzantine Empire close to it's demise. We all what happen to them, right? And the events to stem from that famous battle of Lepanto. But here's the kicker, if the scholars of the Byzantine Empire fled to the Holy Roman Empire when the muslims conquered, then the European intellectuals of Europe shall (in the near future) flee most likely to the Americas and reestablish Old European values and reason to the masses, perhaps, this will spark a new renaissance? Who knows?

What I do know, is that, Europe needs to and I mean, really REALLY need to get their act together or they shall perish....History repeats itself, if we're not taught about it, we're preordain to fall / fail and do our ancestors mistakes.

Alba, you're in denial and a cretin to antimoon.
Bubbax   Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:55 am GMT
Ok, dude, if you're really THAT desperate you should screw other guys stop fucking donkeys, I think that and getting handjobs from your mom, is making you delusional. I'm done talking to you. It's more pleasent arguing with Serbs, you're just a complete idiot!

ps: other Europeans now would be the time to say smth against this idiot lol