Don't learn Russian - Russians are "very" Racist

Alba   Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:57 am GMT
oopsie..that last message was from me, not bubbax lmao
Guest   Sat Feb 24, 2007 1:57 am GMT
Russia is simply suffering a case of the Post World Power Shift just like how the United Kingdom and soon the United States will expreience in the near future.

The Chinese and the Indians will soon assume the role of World Powers while the former Powerful nations revise it's outlook on the world and it's mistakes. Look at the United Kingdom and how it's successfully transformed from an overbearing monster to a more United Nation oriented partner. Issues like the Iraq war is simply one of the mistakes it has made thanks to their Government's overhanding of a issue that was the drama the Americans made.
Paul   Sat Feb 24, 2007 2:03 am GMT
You have some insightful views. I must say. A bit fantast at times, but, overall we understand you. Although, I totally agree with you, that we must perserve our unique culture, which we inherited from our fellow ancient greeks.

In the early 1800's when the Greeks yearn to become independant from the ottomans, the west went to view if the Modern-Greeks were like their ancient forefathers. Which to their surprise, they were backward and bandit type of killers. In other words, they were like the ottomans, due to their dominion upon them for 3 centuries and the redundant culture reversal. Culture matters, and it's not politics as Carl von clausewitz said.

Overall a good read.
Linguist   Sat Feb 24, 2007 8:56 pm GMT
Bubbax:
>>There's articles all over the web depicting the fall of Europe and Russia

wow, the guy believes in everything what is in internet!!! Let's call ambulance, but wait... we ve lost him....
Linguist   Sat Feb 24, 2007 9:01 pm GMT
Alba
>>I'd rather Russia take over Europe and bring back communism then some Arabic dumbasses or Chinese dumbshits!!

Russia is going to bring "fascism", have you read the name of the topic?

LOL
France   Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:46 pm GMT
I, however don't blame the Russian people because they are "relatively" poor and
culturally backward - they are afraid of foreigners and are constantly inveighing against the foreign immigration because of the monumental problem of white-Russian demographic decline. In 5-10 years, I hope, Russians will be more accepting of foreigners into their country because of globalization, but I wouldn't bet my house on it.
RAJ   Tue May 22, 2007 9:47 pm GMT
I AM AN INDIAN STUDENT WHO STUDIED IN RUSSIA FOR 7 YEARS.I DEFENITELY TELL YOU PEOPLE WHO ARE SLIGHTLY DARK SKINNED THAT IF YOU WANT TO GO TO RUSSIA PREPARE A COFFIN BEFORE YOU GO.I AM NOT EXAGGERATING BECAUSE THERE WERE MANY INSTANCES WERE DARK SKINNED PEOPLE WERE KILED JUST BECAUSE OF THEIR SKIN COLOUR.RUSSIAN PEOPLE ARE HYSTERICALLY PROUD OF THEIR ETHENICITY THAT THEY FORGET THAT THEY HAVE BECOME ABSOLUTE BARBARIANS.THEY CAN BE TAGED ALONG WITH ISLAMIST JIHADISTS.BOTH ARE TWO SIDES OF THE SAME COIN.I THINK THAT IT WILL TAKE A LONG TIME FOR THE MATTER TO GET SETELLED.AS FOR LEARNING LANGUAGE I WOULD SAY THAT IT IS ALWAYS GOOD TO LEARN NEW LANGUAGE, ATLEAST YOU WILL BE ABLE TO UNDERSTAND WHAT RUSSIANS ARE ABUSING YOU.