The most difficult Indoeuropean languages...

;-)   Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:54 am GMT
in your opinion which ones?
2992   Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:55 am GMT
that's too subjective topic.
Franco   Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:05 am GMT
Why don't you post the topic "what is your favourite colour" instead? It's much less subjective. Some people find different things difficult to others. One dude might struggle delivering a solid performance in a dramatical presentation but might be very adept in the interpretation of König's theorem and vice versa. One being might be very gifted in the fine arts and have exellent ability to render a bucket of paint and paper into a living, breathing work of art. Another man will shun this like it was a toilet and will instead dedicate himself to become a master of the way of the sword Kendo.

Therefore I suggest you put your efforts into doing something worth while. Your life is rapidly disappearing, in fact you just stole 1 minute 46 seconds of my life and I am very disgruntled about that.

And by the way the hardest Indoeuropean language is obviously Occitan. How could anyone think otherwise?
;-)   Tue Feb 27, 2007 2:20 pm GMT
<<And by the way the hardest Indoeuropean language is obviously Occitan. >>

Why occitan?
Are you crazy?
Where is the difficulty? the prononciation? the grammar?
Explain with a detailed Explanation. ;) thanks
Guest   Tue Feb 27, 2007 5:33 pm GMT
English is the hardest.
Riadach   Tue Feb 27, 2007 9:09 pm GMT
Well the celtic tongues do have a completely different word order than most other indo-european tongues.
Miquel.   Tue Feb 27, 2007 10:55 pm GMT
Fos us catalans, occitan is an extremely simple language.
Estève   Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:08 pm GMT
<<And by the way the hardest Indoeuropean language is obviously Occitan. >>

Òc. Sens dobte, l’occitan es la lenga indo-europeana la mai dura a aprener. ;-)
Franco   Tue Feb 27, 2007 11:36 pm GMT
You are all a bunch of fools. Couldn't you see I was being sarcastic? What does it take? Why do I hassle myself when I am surrounded by people so low in intelligence that it is difficult work to breathe?
;-)   Wed Feb 28, 2007 10:03 am GMT
<< <<And by the way the hardest Indoeuropean language is obviously Occitan. >>

Òc. Sens dobte, l’occitan es la lenga indo-europeana la mai dura a aprener. ;-) >>

WHY?
Guest   Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:46 am GMT
Indonesian
Alba   Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:00 pm GMT
Albanian is the hardest. Even if you learn standard Albanian perfectly you still wont understand most people from the north, lol
Irrintzi   Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:12 pm GMT
Albanian is the hardest. Even if you learn standard Albanian perfectly you still wont understand most people from the north, lol

But, Alba, Albanian is a indoeuropean language?
Irrintzi   Wed Feb 28, 2007 5:13 pm GMT
<< Albanian is the hardest. Even if you learn standard Albanian perfectly you still wont understand most people from the north, lol >>

But, Alba, Albanian is a indoeuropean language?
Alba   Wed Feb 28, 2007 7:42 pm GMT
yea it is