Should the Philippines start speaking Spanish again?

Another Guest   Tue May 08, 2007 4:26 am GMT
>>>It's not illogical since you yourselves insist that the Filipinos have to learn Spanish because according to some of you, there are large percentage of Spanish loanwords in the Philippine vernacular languages. There's a parallel between your statement and my argument.

There are none. I do not insist that Filipinos learn Spanish. I'm simply saying that it is easier for some to learn Spanish than English.
What's this FILIINO ENGLI   Tue May 08, 2007 4:58 am GMT
Wait a second, I'm not a Chinese and I'm not a girl either. If you know how to analyze, my last message is a reaction on the anti-Filipino message posted by an individual who claimed that he's a pure Chinese extraction.

I guess the one who reacted on my last message was not really a Filipino and asked somebody to have an English text written by him to get translated in Tagalog so that he could post it on this thread.

<<Nice try, but you have to work out on your tagalog. It's a good thing that we were able to maintain our vernacular languages otherwise outsiders could easily eavesdrop on our private conversations. But since that is the case we can converse in our native toungue without having fear that outsiders can pick up what we are talking about. That's our edge to people whose native langauges are either English, French, Spanish, Russian, and other interantional languages.

By the way I admire the Paraguayans because their native language is not Spanish but Guarani although the former is used for official purposes. They decided to adopt it as their first language so that people from neighboring countries like Brazil, Argentina, and Bolivia which they went to war with in the 19th century will have a hard time understanding them. Something that they would not be able to gather information on their internal affairs. If you know what I mean. >>

Then you shouldn't study Spanish at all, study English harder, my man.

FINAL RECOMMENDATION

1) Keep studying
2) Study more
3) Relating to Spanish language not officially spoken in Paraguays, mmmmmmm........ GUAY, Hombre, mis caballeros que son de Paraguay adoran Espanol sencillamente, la razon??? Si tu vas en America Latina, todos los gentes usan este idioma, y en estos dias, los Brazillanos!!!

Es increible no? Pero es la realidad.

Las ISLAS FILIPINAS como tiene la historia con los conquistadores, o simple "ESPANOLES", necesita usar un otra idioma como ESPANOL, que nos sabemos hay una fuerza para redondar el mondo.

It's not how others perceive, it's how you drive the world.

Going back to using GUARANI to keep everything in secrecy, come to think of what's going on now in NORTH KOREA. You want it to happen to your precious country, the Philippines? You need to be slapped on the face. You might wanna ask where the hell on earth is NORTH KOREA??

I have history books if you wanna read some related infos, both in English and Spanish.

At ano po kaniyo ang sinasabi ninyong hindi ako marunong managalog ng diretso?? Kahit na dayuhan lang ako, alam kong nakapagtapos lang naman po ako sa UP at de la Salle, pwede nyo pong personalin ang Tagalog ko at usyosohin pero hindi ang records na mas legal pa kesa po sa mga paratang ninyo. Tanungin po kaya ninyo ang inyong sarili bago kayo humusga sa isang tao.

Nakakatawa naman po pala ang mga taong makikitid ang utak.

CHEERS AND GUAY!!!
de VATICANO   Tue May 08, 2007 5:12 am GMT
<<<<<<Salve!

Io sono filippino. Pero prefero parlar l'italiano come la mia lingua straniera di numero due. Lo trovo piĆ¹ utile in aspetti numerosi come ci sono molti filippini chi lavorano nell'Italia, le idee che gli italiani hanno dato al mondo intero ed altre.

Grazie mille!>>>>>>>>

OYE!!! SALVE, como salvara del Italiano el mundo?? Estas lio???

Para clarificar todos, la economia de Italia ahoramente es tan horrible, como survivir con una lenguaje que su pais es en peligro???? COMO???

Si, Espanol es la leguaje del biblia, en el mundo, y no se puede creer pero en VATICANO tambien.

Grazie
Unknown Author   Tue May 08, 2007 6:25 am GMT
da Vaticano, if i'm not mistaken you are speakin Italian, I am a Filipino ,both English,Tagalog and Spanish speaker, therefore I understand what you wrote.

In your first paragraph I believe you are saying you prefer the Italian language and you find it more useful. I do not understand everything but I believe that is what you are trying to say.

Well yes Italian is useful, but the thing is.... Philippines was never Italian... of course it is always nice to learn another language, but I believe it would be better if we learn what was ours but was taken away from us during the Americanization of the Philippines(Anti-Spanish promotion of USA). Tagalog and Spanish were both our languages and I still say that those two languages are still ours, its just the Spanish is on the low right now.
Guest   Tue May 08, 2007 10:12 am GMT
It looks like UnKnown Author deficient in his reading comprehension. He thought that de Vaticano(athough he had never been in Vatican) wrote that Italian text when it was actually OFW in Italy was the one who wrote it and yet he claims that he's educated. I conclude that you're having a hard time following the course of the discussion of this thread.

<< Si, Espanol es la leguaje del biblia, en el mundo, y no se puede creer pero en VATICANO tambien. >>

What kind of stupidity and ignorance is this? The languages of the bible are Hebrew/Aramaic(Old Testament) and Greek(New Testament.

Nakakhiya kayo post kayo ng post ng mga mensahe na di nyo man lang sinisiguro kung relaible young mga information nyo. Mas masahol pa pala kayo sa mga walang pinag-aralan dahil para kayo yung mga author na nagsulat na ang Inca Empire daw eh nasa Central America samantalang nasa Andes na ang sentro eh Peru.

Shame on you ignorants!
Guest   Tue May 08, 2007 10:14 am GMT
Don't you ever say that Italy cannot help save the world from poverty. Let me ask you can Spain and Hispanic America do that?
Fundador   Tue May 08, 2007 4:48 pm GMT
What unknown author is saying was "unknown author does not understand Italian perfectly" learn how to read properly man hahaha!

<<<In your first paragraph I believe you are saying you prefer the Italian language and you find it more useful. I do not understand everything but I believe that is what you are trying to say. >>>

see? ,unknown author said "I DO NOT UNDERSTAND EVERYTHING" , he is being polite to Vaticano, so what the hell are you trying to say guest?, are you "SPAMMOON" in the thread "Spanish and Filipinos"? LOL!! both of you have identical stupidity HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

Don't you ever say that Italy cannot help save the world from poverty. Let me ask you can Spain and Hispanic America do that?

Spain and UNITED STATES can, DUH!!?!?!?, are u dumb!

United States and Spain are both first world countries and both requires Spanish in majority of the high paying jobs, unless if you want to dig the roads if u go to USA hahahaha!!!! or maybe that is already your job huh guest? LOL LOL!!!! HAHAHHAHA!!!!!
Another Guest   Wed May 09, 2007 2:41 am GMT
>>>Don't you ever say that Italy cannot help save the world from poverty. Let me ask you can Spain and Hispanic America do that?

No country can save the world from poverty. Perhaps a superior race from another planet can. Besides, Italy is currently the "Sick Man of Europe."
Guest   Wed May 09, 2007 2:51 am GMT
Spain is the sick man of Europe and it is not an economic power, idiots!
Fundador   Wed May 09, 2007 3:10 am GMT
Guest, you are the idiot. Why don't you step off the computer shop and find a job and get some education if you can.
Guest   Wed May 09, 2007 3:39 am GMT
<< Guest, you are the idiot. Why don't you step off the computer shop and find a job and get some education if you can. >>

Me? Uneducated? We'll I thought you're idea of somebody who's educated speak and write English?

You're the one who frequent the computer shop. I always check this forum 10 times in the morning, afternoon, and early evening. You're so silly. Would it be too expensive if I go to internet cafe not computer shop? It looks like that you only post this message early in the morning. A proof that you don't own a computer.
Que lio   Wed May 09, 2007 3:54 am GMT
<<<<<<<<<da Vaticano, if i'm not mistaken you are speakin Italian, I am a Filipino ,both English,Tagalog and Spanish speaker, therefore I understand what you wrote.

In your first paragraph I believe you are saying you prefer the Italian language and you find it more useful. I do not understand everything but I believe that is what you are trying to say.

Well yes Italian is useful, but the thing is.... Philippines was never Italian... of course it is always nice to learn another language, but I believe it would be better if we learn what was ours but was taken away from us during the Americanization of the Philippines(Anti-Spanish promotion of USA). Tagalog and Spanish were both our languages and I still say that those two languages are still ours, its just the Spanish is on the low right now. >>>>>>>>

check this out ladies and gentleman, this guy who claimed he could speak 3 languages seems that he needs to enroll BED TIME STORIES CLASS, he even understand that these two are different languages and he even made a comment thinking there was only one writer.

Well, if you really can speak Spanish, you should've understood it, brother.

GUAY y CARAMBA