Slavic languages the most musical in Eurovision

Liz   Mon May 14, 2007 11:23 am GMT
Oh...sorry that I never reply to your latest post, but we seem to always post exactly at the same time. :-( Look at this:

Pauline Mon May 14, 2007 11:15 am GMT
Liz Mon May 14, 2007 11:16 am GMT

Funny, isn't it?
Pauline   Mon May 14, 2007 11:31 am GMT
Of course there's corruption in western europe as well!!! I don't tell that it's not, but it's a different opinion of the Song Contest.

Before it was some western countries have a song contest, about the songs. Then suddenly thousands of new countries have entered this contest but with completely other style, taste and motivation.

They want to manipulate western europe and take over everything. Their music is terrible (especially Romania, Ukriane etc) so they vote for themself and their eastern friends, like a big anti-western hatred campaign. well, I don't want them in the contest and I hope that they will create their separate one and leave us alone to enjoy the contest to vote for the best song.

Then all the countries who've *created* this competition can take part (after years they didn't win a place in the final because of eastern european voting manipulations) for example:

Italy, belgium, Holland, Luxembourg, Monaco, Switzerland, denmakr, Norway, Austria, iceland, Portugal etc...

NONE of this countries had a place in the final because of those eastern countries who have manipulated the votes so they *all* did get a place.Eastern europe would like to take over all western europe and rule us. I think that there must be some new rules for protect western europe, for example 50% of the finalists at least will be western countries, but better would be to have spearated competeitions so we don't have nothing to do with those arrogant east countries who hate the west and who don't have interest for the music only politic and find themself better. I wish they would disappear or get a new iron curtain to stay away from us.
Liz   Mon May 14, 2007 11:34 am GMT
PAULINE:

Off topic, but you seem to ignore a thread on Langcafé, which was initiated by you yourself, namely "English in the grammar of your own laguage". I find it a good idea, so I've recently done my share of it and a transliteration, too. Let's see how you manage to decipher it... ;-)

Cheers for now
Russenorsk back!   Mon May 14, 2007 12:41 pm GMT
I hate the former SSSR countries. A big shame on them for that they supported just each other. I hate Bulgaria, Ukraine, Slovenia, Czech Rep., Macedonia and especially SERBIA. I learnt that Maria is a lesbian as I predicted. What a stupid woman-like man was that!
Linguist   Mon May 14, 2007 1:25 pm GMT
>>I wish they would disappear or get a new iron curtain to stay away from us.

Girl, are you serious wishing death to millions of people? So I'm avsolutely right in my hatred to the West.

Russian linguist.
s.jack   Mon May 14, 2007 1:34 pm GMT
O tempora, o mores!
Why is it that EVERY topic produces only tons of hate?
Pauline   Mon May 14, 2007 2:41 pm GMT
>>Girl, are you serious wishing death to millions of people? So I'm avsolutely right in my hatred to the West.<<

--------------------

Linguist,

where I said something about wishing death to millions of people? I don't wish death to nobody.
Pauline   Mon May 14, 2007 2:50 pm GMT
>>I hate the former SSSR countries. A big shame on them for that they supported just each other. I hate Bulgaria, Ukraine, Slovenia, Czech Rep., Macedonia and especially SERBIA. I learnt that Maria is a lesbian as I predicted. What a stupid woman-like man was that!<<

----------------------

Russenrsk back,

That they just supported each other is why the contest is ruined: it's predetermind who will get in the final and win, so absolutly ruined.

The czech rep isn't like those other ones, probably they would vote more justly (for a song, not for politic) but I'm not sure, maybe you're crrect to put them with those other ones. I think they're okay, similar with Poland so they can be in the western contest.

That maria's lesbian isn't relevant; a best singer can be gay, this isn't important I think. Many great musicians are gay -many are heterosexual, so truly I think it doesn't matter. For my taste I'd prefer other singers, but I foudn that she sang quite good in comparaison wiht the other eastern people. Also some western songs were rubbish like Britain, but many of the western countries who didn't sing in the final were *much* better!!!!!!!!!!
s.jack   Mon May 14, 2007 3:19 pm GMT
Hannibal ante portas! Run Romans, run!
Russenorsk back!   Mon May 14, 2007 3:43 pm GMT
I just didn't like the way she ( or shall i call her "he"? ) dressed. I know no friend of mine (in Sweden) couldn't make out if she was a man or woman. I also didn't like the way the Swedish ones' costume although I'm from Sweden. The normal men here even dressed like women to popularize gaity. I support homosexuality but it shouldn't be included in contests like this I think. I generally hate the former SSSR countries, not for only one. I only like Russia because she is a real big and powerful country. I adore Russians especially because they became so widespread on the earth. But I can't talk about its GDP, it is still very low, although northern EU countries such as Norway, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Holland, Germany etc. have risen up and up... But I bet Serbia or another Slavic nation in Balkans will win the Eurovision next year just because of politics...
s.jack   Mon May 14, 2007 3:51 pm GMT
Annus terribilis!
Calliope   Mon May 14, 2007 3:55 pm GMT
So, Finland, who won last year, is an Eastern country? Tsk... sour grapes.
s.jack   Mon May 14, 2007 3:59 pm GMT
Deliriant isti Romani!
Mojca   Mon May 14, 2007 4:20 pm GMT
''Romania, Yugoslavias (all 6 of them) Moldavia, bulgaria, etc...will be in the eastern one''

Pauline, please shut up.
I'm from Slovenia and my country is more to the west than most of your country, including Vienna, which we can consider FarEast compared to our geografic location. Please go away with this East-West separation.
That sounds a bit Hitler-like.

West Countries lose because they don't take the competition seriously and they end up sending lousy C-quality songs. Period.
Mojca   Mon May 14, 2007 4:25 pm GMT
''Their music is terrible''

Germany(x3) music is terrible
[Austria, Switzerland, Germany]

DJ Bobo, vampires are alive LOL