United-Statian movement

Pauline   Mon May 21, 2007 6:47 pm GMT
what an absolutly rude and stupid argument (and boring as well) .

i can't understand why Brennus deleted all the nice, friendly and inetretsing converstaions on the german threads, but this rubbish thread can remain.
Guest   Mon May 21, 2007 7:39 pm GMT
jealousy??!! you live in the greatest sewer of the planet!

For living in a sewer, we sure do have all of the luxuries in the world! Not bad!
Guest   Mon May 21, 2007 8:05 pm GMT
jealousy??!! you live in the greatest sewer of the planet!

For living in a sewer, we sure do have all of the luxuries in the world! Not bad!

......................................................................................................
Luxury????!! Yes the rich people, for the rest (the greatest majority) is a great sewer. Considering your "luxury" derives from trempling on the planet you made a better figure to shut up!
I can't guess why Americans think firmly they stay better and they are richer than dozen of other countries of the world. You have nothing more than the other Western countries, do you know?
it's not right   Mon May 21, 2007 8:09 pm GMT
I'm jealous of Sasquatch.
Fuckin jealous, damn.
Guest   Mon May 21, 2007 8:13 pm GMT
Hail, Sasquatch!
Pauline   Mon May 21, 2007 8:14 pm GMT
Hail, Sasquatch!
Brad   Mon May 21, 2007 8:15 pm GMT
Hail, Sasquatch! Hail my great mind!
Guest   Mon May 21, 2007 8:16 pm GMT
Shut up, you twat! Hail Sasquatch!
Pauline   Mon May 21, 2007 8:19 pm GMT
Someone has written wiht my name, but it was another perosn ( 8.14pm)

Please don't use my name. I don't use your name or other ones.

Thanks
Lazar   Mon May 21, 2007 8:30 pm GMT
It was s. jack who impersonated you for sure.
Guest   Mon May 21, 2007 9:20 pm GMT
Luxury????!! Yes the rich people, for the rest (the greatest majority) is a great sewer. Considering your "luxury" derives from trempling on the planet you made a better figure to shut up!
I can't guess why Americans think firmly they stay better and they are richer than dozen of other countries of the world. You have nothing more than the other Western countries, do you know?

Wrong, even those of us in the middle class enjoy luxury. Furthermore, our GDP per capita is higher than that of the European Union, so of course we do have "more."
K. T.   Mon May 21, 2007 10:56 pm GMT
Well, now I know where this "Statian" term originated. I thought it sounded like a poor translation of the Spanish term for someone from the USA.

My mother used to say this: Consider the source.

I guess people who use bad language here and criticize the United States or Mexico or (fill in the country) just never learned how to be polite in English or any other language.

I sounds like fear or jealousy to me.
PP   Mon May 21, 2007 11:03 pm GMT
>..so of course we do have "more." <

Yes, more FAT! LOL!!!!
Guest   Mon May 21, 2007 11:29 pm GMT
Wrong, even those of us in the middle class enjoy luxury. Furthermore, our GDP per capita is higher than that of the European Union, so of course we do have "more."

The quality of life is measured by GDP, WOW! What a wonderful mentality.
Money money money money money....here the only thing an American can understand, the fact the society is a pigsty and there are enormus portions of the population living in poverty means nothing.
Yes you have more.... more problems.
By the way, pretty interesting the latest massacre in Idaho, once every month.... maybe it is a part of this wonderful "luxury"!
Probably you think people outside America are dumb and believe Americans live like in the TV serials or in the movies, but everyone knows the truth.
Keep on dreaming and showing the famous American modesty
Guest   Mon May 21, 2007 11:58 pm GMT
--Yes, more FAT! LOL!!!!--

We have an abundance of food. It's not a worry.

--The quality of life is measured by GDP, WOW! What a wonderful mentality.--

It's just of one many measures.

--Money money money money money....here the only thing an American can understand, the fact the society is a pigsty and there are enormus portions of the population living in poverty means nothing.--

Yeah right, you're one to talk about poverty, except our unemployment rates are two or three times lower than yours!

The number of people living in poverty is not nearly as high as you seem to believe. Is that what's being fed to you by your government-owned and operated state media?

--Yes you have more.... more problems.
By the way, pretty interesting the latest massacre in Idaho, once every month.... maybe it is a part of this wonderful "luxury"!--

With freedom comes responsibility. No one can stop those who want to kill, no matter what country they live in.

--Probably you think people outside America are dumb and believe Americans live like in the TV serials or in the movies, but everyone knows the truth.--

And here in the America, we see the truth about the rest of the world, as well. We know our strengths and weaknesses, and looking at it objectively, you better believe there are a lot of categories in which we're simply better.

If you're so confident that your country is better, please do tell us all where you live so it can be held up to the same criticisms that you love to hoist upon America.