Most complex IE language (Morphologically)

Guest   Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:59 pm GMT
Guest miért vagy nagyon buta és huelye? Hogyhogy nem irsz magyarul vagy finnul?? Tudsz csak nehez nyelvek? Talan tul félénk vagy?
Guest   Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:01 pm GMT
"Russian-Polish-Czech-Bulgarian (Slavic)"

What an uneducated guy! Bulgarian possesses a completely different structrure from the other slavonic languages. It has lost the rich system of cases but it retains the most archaic verbal system amongst Slavonic languages. From a grammatical point of view Bulgarian differ a lot from Polish or Russian
Guest   Sat Dec 15, 2007 5:24 pm GMT
It gives sense to both me and poles, but it is completely disaster to master it. I have heard that poles on countryside (without education) are inn real trouble separating these 17 forms from each other.

What a nonsense. No language is difficult for a native speaker
Guest   Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:04 pm GMT
Spanish and Italian are easy. You are simply jealous because everybody can learn them effortlessly while on the other hand you can't learn Turkish, Hungarian , German or Arabic so easily.

What a PROFESSIONAL answer!!!
jelaous?? yes sure! of what? Of Turkish, Hungarian, German or Arabic ??!!!! aahah! I don't give a fuck about them!! fix it in your mind.
Why do I have to learn them??
Do you like them so much? learn them and fill your brain of suffixes I can't care less!
Anyway considering your (non-existent) knowledge of languages I can surely learn them better than you....
In my opinion you would have learned Italian or Spanish but you ar enot able, so you are so angry.
oh...by the way: I AM STILL WAITING your Spanish and Italian, dull!
Guest   Sat Dec 15, 2007 6:56 pm GMT
….There are more than 30 suffixes in this word….

Really? So it must be a really stupid language
Guest   Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:06 pm GMT
In my opinion the most difficult IE language morphologically is English and Danish
Guest   Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:15 pm GMT
The "easiest" germanic language morphologically is

English

The "easist" romance language morphologically is

French and Brazilian portuguese

The "easiest" slavonic language morphologically is

Macedonian