Letzeburgesch

Clark   Saturday, September 13, 2003, 02:59 GMT
That was meant to be, "when."
Simon   Monday, September 15, 2003, 08:28 GMT
Life is a cycle. Rich people spoil their children because they can and then their idleness leads them (or their children) into poverty. Several generations of poverty later, their descendants are determined to escape. So they work really hard night and day with grind and determination. They crap on friends etc. and do a lot of hard, nasty work. Then they have children of their own and they spoil them because they want them to enjoy comforts they never had and the cycle begins again.
all the sheep   Monday, September 15, 2003, 10:21 GMT
ASCM you are confusing Luxemburg( Letzeburg) with Lichtenstein.
Luxemburg is a democracy . Lichtenstein is not a democracy but lichtenstein is only the size of a small village.
Simon   Monday, September 15, 2003, 10:25 GMT
Luxembourg is a kind of a democracy but there are non-democratic elements to it.
Wingyellow   Monday, September 15, 2003, 11:50 GMT
Verschwenden Sie Ihre Zeit nicht. Sie sollen keine nutzlose Sprache lernen. Etwas macht lohnender
Jamie On   Monday, September 15, 2003, 12:42 GMT
hmm, wingyellow - I'm not convinced!
wingyellow   Monday, September 15, 2003, 12:47 GMT
Ich versuchte nicht, Sie zu überzeugen. Zeit ist kostbar. Verschwenden Sie Ihr Leben nicht, einige nutzlosen Sprachen zu lernen. Lernen einer Sprache ist eine Investition. Ihre Frist, nur 24 Stunden pro Tag. Wenn Sie die Zeit benutzen, eine nutzlose Sprache zu lernen, können Sie andere wichtigere Dinge nicht machen.
Californian   Tuesday, September 16, 2003, 06:10 GMT
J'ai faim........ mmmm Wingyellow... J'en mange!
Californian   Tuesday, September 16, 2003, 06:14 GMT
Boh, je me suis trompée.

WINGYELLOW, JE TE MANGE, VACHE!!! ahahahaha..... baise-toi!

Je m'excuse! ll faut que je faudra mes devoirs..... Salut!
wingyellow   Tuesday, September 16, 2003, 06:17 GMT
Manger quelques matieres fecales. Voulez-vous mes matieres fecales?
voler jaune   Tuesday, September 16, 2003, 06:20 GMT
Quand j'écris dans l'Allemand, pas la réponse en français
wingyellow   Tuesday, September 16, 2003, 06:21 GMT
Je me mange. Je suis un cannibale d'Hong Kong. J'ai de SARS aussi.
A.S.C.M.   Thursday, September 18, 2003, 00:38 GMT
To Everyone: I apologise for confusing Luxumbourg with Liechtenstein. I know the difference between the two countries, but somehow, I incorrectly remembered which country the article I read referred to. I've clarified the information and discovered that the Grand Duke of Luxumbourg is a pleasant gentleman, not a power-hungry despot. Please change all instances of the word "Luxumbourg" in my previous post to "Liechtenstein".

To Wingyellow: Hah! Tu te mange. You mean that you eat yourself, don't you? Also, SARS in French is SRAS= syndrome respiratoire aigu sévère. Also, you have some problems typing accents while I don't. áàäâ
wassabi   Friday, September 19, 2003, 05:26 GMT
nice one A.S.C.M! wingyellow, youve got serious issues, u think ur up there and grand, but your only stooping to other ppls levels. better learn your languages well before you attempt to show off.