Wallonia must be part of FRANCE

Pierre Caroit   Saturday, January 22, 2005, 20:24 GMT
I think I know who rousseau is, but whatever...
Tiste   Saturday, January 22, 2005, 20:25 GMT
only 3 (of 22) regions poorer than you ?

WOOOW , impressive ( NOT !!!! )
Tiste   Saturday, January 22, 2005, 20:26 GMT
only 3 (of 22) regions poorer than you ?

WOOOW , impressive ( NOT !!!! )
kenny   Saturday, January 22, 2005, 20:27 GMT
@ Pierre

If you think that I'm Rousseau , I'M NOT !!!!!
a concerned perspectivist   Saturday, January 22, 2005, 20:30 GMT
i just want to let all of you know how absurd your squabbling looks to someone from outside your region of the world. to an american, there is no difference between flems, french, german, brits, russians....you are all just filthy europeans. likewise, to an asian person, you are all just white people with dog faces. to africans, you are the same, to arabs, you are the same. so just think about that.

it doesn't matter in this life if you are jewish, italian, polish, japanese, or what have you, because to those outside of your region of the world you all simply look the same, like maggots on an apple. do you understand what i am saying?

the only thing that matters in this world is how attractive your face and body are, how wealthy you are, and if you have a pretty-sounding name.

become a celebrity, and then you can be from whatever background you want. it is all meaningless. life is a power struggle and you are all merely over-privileged apes.

just try to keep things in perspective, okay?
Pierre Caroit   Saturday, January 22, 2005, 20:30 GMT
Tiste

Don't speak about ME please.
(You would be very surprised if you knew my salary...)

As for Wallonia it is not a shame to be poor. I think the very catholic flanders should know that...

Kenny,

At the time I call you all the names it was completely justified, because you vere agressive and worse you put a link towards a fascist party (Vlaams belang)!!!!!
Tiste   Saturday, January 22, 2005, 20:39 GMT
Hey Pîerre ,

We're not very catholic at all ! Do you think we have strong values ! Not bloodly likely !

STOP TALKING ABOUT MATTERS YOU DON'T KNOW SHIT ABOUT
Tiste   Saturday, January 22, 2005, 20:43 GMT
Here we go again :

FLEMISH AREN'T FASCISTS , the only fascist on this forum is you !lies, all lies !You're talking like you're some kinda "flemish" expert ....
Tiste   Saturday, January 22, 2005, 20:46 GMT
Sorry I had to use these words, BUT it was obviously necessary !
Pierre Caroit   Saturday, January 22, 2005, 20:48 GMT
Tiste

You don't even criticize Kenny although he admitted to be a supporter of vlaams belang (for you it's normal??). Maybe your community logic force you to defend indefensible ideas...
Tiste   Saturday, January 22, 2005, 20:51 GMT
Pierre ,

Kenny has the right to have his own opinion and so do you ...
But when I think it's necessary to correct some things , I won't hesitate. What worries me is : You really do think you're superior to us
Tiste   Saturday, January 22, 2005, 20:54 GMT
Don't expect me to choose party for a liar ...
Sue   Saturday, January 22, 2005, 21:04 GMT
Strange how all our Belgian friends are always at this site at the same time.
Joanne   Saturday, January 22, 2005, 21:05 GMT
...and how they're able to read and reply within a second or two after each post
Tiste   Saturday, January 22, 2005, 21:06 GMT
Is that a problem ?