Do Californians have an accent?

Ed   Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:57 pm GMT
Levee, Juan is probably just a troll. If anyone is being racist, it's Juan.
Guest   Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:02 pm GMT
American culture is effectively equivalent to English culture

??????? WHAT?????? I've never heard such a bestiality! American "culture" is AMerican culture full stop. American society is NOT english is the result of uncountable cultures. Nothing to do with the European English one except one thing which link the two: blind bigotry and idiotic racism
Guest   Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:17 pm GMT
1)Skippy, scottish are not english!
2)Us are racist because of british and german apport. Juan is right. These two ethnic groups have always shown mental instability and the fact that everybody thinks that Americans are really dumb and violent racists is due to the fact that these two ethnic Europeans migrated in every part of the world destroying everything and butchering people. How do u explain that in every english speaking country the real inhabitants was slaughtered and the survivors became minorities? The
genocide is in their genes.
You say Germans are not racist...no? As far as I know all the race-scum theories / "ethhnic" slaughtering / fool race related madness and uncountable of other scum reffered to a "race" are all germans (and english in a more hidden way). Are all of these theories from other more civilized European countries? NO.
It's sad, but history has uncountable proofs to this.
The awful truth   Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:32 pm GMT
Not only british and germans, northern European in general (Scandinavian particularly) and miserable Russian are scum too.
I am not saying anything about Americans because it's even unecessary.
Skippy   Sun Apr 13, 2008 9:25 pm GMT
I never said the Scots are English... My mother's family is Scottish, they'd kill me if I ever said that. I admitted that it's very likely that there's some English in our background, that's it.
greg   Mon Apr 14, 2008 12:19 pm GMT
To skippy : « I am racist against germans not because I think they are bigots but because they are violent racist and stupid. »

Juan : « I'm not racist but sincerely I think that the Germans are genetically inclined to practice genocides, because otherwise one can't explain what happened during the WWII. It's not a question of racism , because if I were racist I would never ever think about killing millions of people just because they belong to another race. In fact those inferior races must keep on existing for a racist to feel superior. »

Je pars du principe que "To skippy" & "juan" sont une seule et même personne — apparemment peu gênée par le racisme, la vulgarité, la bêtise et l'incohérence.

Juan : « [...] there will be a giantic ethnic cleansing in US comparable to the Holocaust in Germany. »

C'est déjà fait : les Améridiens ont été décimés, parqués puis aliénés depuis belle lurette.
Juan   Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:35 am GMT
It seems that my message is provoking many reactions both in favour and against me.
Guest   Tue Apr 15, 2008 5:47 am GMT
Okay, now we know that you are a troll.
Juan   Tue Apr 15, 2008 6:37 am GMT
To call someone a troll is the easy way to discredit him. Let me say that those who do that are the actual trolls.
Milton   Sat Apr 19, 2008 12:50 am GMT
This is the conservative Californian accent most people in Cali have:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=tliAJF_gxGo