Universities around the World

K. T.   Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:11 am GMT
I thought the thinking on purgatory was changed recently.
Skippy   Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:16 am GMT
the professor doesn't know them all (i'm sure he knows bits and pieces of almost all of them) he's just developed a language learning method and has it available in a bunch of languages.
God   Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:18 am GMT
<<I thought the thinking on purgatory was changed recently.>>

Thou art mistaken, my young apprentice. But thou art only human, and thus to err is natural. But, shouldst thou want to learn many languages, as is thy passion, I shall enforce upon thee iron rule and Stalinist regime lest thou change thy ways.
K. T.   Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:20 am GMT
Thanks, Skippy. He still knows quite a few languages. I wonder how common hyperpolyglots are in the Foreign language and Linguistics departments of universities. You don't have to reply. Just thinking "out loud".
Kleine Göttin   Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:25 am GMT
<<I shall enforce upon thee iron rule and Stalinist regime lest thou change thy ways.>>

Gott, es tut mir leid...Kommunismus gefällt K.T.
K. T.   Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:29 am GMT
No, you're wrong about that, little god.
Kleine Göttin   Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:31 am GMT
That would be "little goddess" to you, sir...
K. T.   Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:32 am GMT
How's that website going, Colette? Sorry, I should have written "little goddess".
der Herrgott   Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:33 am GMT
Der Herrgott gibt, der Herrgott nimmt...
God   Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:33 am GMT
Kleine Göttin,

Thanks for pointing that out my student of this lofty art of being an omnipotent being. When thou takest up the reigns to cover for me I will feel comfortable to have thee in charge in my absence.

K.T., be aware that I can read thy thoughts. I see it is true what Little God hast pointed out. It is for similar crimes such as this that I have taken offence at thy nature of extreme hypocrisy. Please, I want thee in my kingdom, but I cannot accept thy insidious falsity.
To God from Kleine Göttin   Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:36 am GMT
<<Thanks for pointing that out my student of this lofty art of being an omnipotent being. When thou takest up the reigns to cover for me I will feel comfortable to have thee in charge in my absence. >>

Yes, I am sure you have noticed that I indeed cover for You in Your most Holy Absence, as a good little goddess should....
K. T.   Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:39 am GMT
JLK, it's "little goddess", not "little god". Check out the endings.
Gastastic   Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:40 am GMT
<<Der Herrgott gibt, der Herrgott nimmt...>>

Haha, as if K.T. would ever listen to Rammstein...
God   Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:43 am GMT
K.T., I am very disappointed in thee. How darest thou equate me in all my divine might with JLK, another earthly man like thyself.

And, yes, sorry for all my errors in the magnificent German language. Unfortunately, I don't actually speak all the languages in the world. I have an army of faithful translator-angels who help me in this great task.
Guest   Fri Apr 25, 2008 3:43 am GMT
Colette,

You need to teach JLK German. I made a mistake, but I corrected it almost immediately and before your "correction" showed up on my screen.

That should keep the two of you busy.