Who are the most valuable Antimooners?

Guest   Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:50 am GMT
Uriel, hands down!

Super intelligent, way too coolheaded and friendly.

She is the soul of the forum alongwith Damian.

Thanks
a non-native speaker who loves to read these two posters religiously.
Guest   Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:55 am GMT
<<Uriel, hands down!
Super intelligent, way too coolheaded and friendly.
She is the soul of the forum alongwith Damian.
Thanks
a non-native speaker who loves to read these two posters religiously. >>

Oh, that comment is charming!
I'd then like to say that on the forum Damian is the prince, and Uriel is the princiess! LOL!
Guest   Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:06 pm GMT
"Uriel, hands down!

Super intelligent, way too coolheaded and friendly."

I couldn't have said it better myself. Over the past 3 or 4 years, she's helped me TREMENDOUSLY with ANY questions my very creative and questioning brain might come up with. lol (The only sad thing is that at first I switched aliases, then I had to start posting under a guest too after getting some heated remarks from some ignorant posters. So I decide to take this guest route to avoid any prejudice accompanying replies.)

THANK YOU SO MUCH URIEL.
Guest   Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:10 pm GMT
might have come up with*
Uriel   Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:13 pm GMT
Aw, guys! You're too kind.

Since you ask for the URL, here it is:
http://langcafe2.myfreeforum.org/index.php
Guest   Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:00 pm GMT
Uriel,
Does that website give a way of sending you emails thru the forum itself? (since I'm not sure if you're ok with sharing your email here?)
Pauline   Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:54 pm GMT
<<Does that website give a way of sending you emails thru the forum itself? (since I'm not sure if you're ok with sharing your email here?) >>

Yes , you have option of emailing memebrs at the emailaddress they gave whne they registred or sending memebres a private mesasge (PM).
Guest   Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:45 pm GMT
<<Does that website give a way of sending you emails thru the forum itself? (since I'm not sure if you're ok with sharing your email here?) >>

Yes , you have option of emailing memebrs at the emailaddress they gave whne they registred or sending memebres a private mesasge (PM).

You're not Pauline! You're some fake who provoked her before by impersonating her in posts on Antimoon. What a pathetic coward - go pick on someone your own age.

Anyway, in case you didn't know, Pauline was banned from Langcafé years ago so she's hardly likely to start advertising it here.

Yes, Uriel's great. So is Damian.
Guest   Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:16 am GMT
why was Pauline banned from Langcafé ?
Guest   Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:32 am GMT
I'm not sure. What I do recall is Andre (the admin on Langcafé) saying that her parents were negligent letting her write on the forum on days when she was ill and that she'd wrongly accused him of something. She did write some pretty weird stuff about voices in the piano and something about the TV trying to brainwash her.

A lot of forum members supported her and left at that point, but others visited up till Andre started on at other people like Benjamin. That was the final blow for Langcafé - it's been as good as dead ever since. I lost interest when things turned nasty the first time round and only check it out when I'm bored.
Guest2   Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:45 am GMT
<<why was Pauline banned from Langcafé ? >>

Pauline was a pain in the ass. She kept provoking Sander who responded in kind and got himself banned from Langcafé. She continued to post weird messages and accused others of being mean to her or ignoring her altogether. Then she got mad because she found out there was a secret adult's only subforum and despite being told that she was underage, she continued to bitch about it and created another account under a fake name and asked André to grant her access to the subforum, which he did. When André found out it was Pauline all along, he kicked her off, which sent that wimpy, spoilt brat Benjamin on a nasty tirade against André for not being sympathetic to her.
Guest   Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:34 am GMT
Why do people take internet life so seriously?

Treat it like if you are bored with your real life for a moment ....but pls dont mkae it your real life and stop bitching over online issues that will be archived in the realm of cyberspace.
Laura Braun   Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:02 am GMT
Paulina is so much interesting person. She wanted to be an adult, to be in society of adults. Why not. If she feels old enough nothing to worry. Finally in us they started family life an the age of 8, so at the age of thirteen they already know what you try t hide. If I were you I will accept her as a valuable member.
Laura Braun   Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:04 am GMT
yeah, when I read what she did I thought she is a teenager. That's how it is. Funny girl.
Laura Braun   Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:04 am GMT
<<<but pls dont mkae it your real life and stop bitching over online issues that will be archived in the realm of cyberspace>>>>
Guest, welcome it the MATRIX. Some people turned their life living in internet. they exchanged real values of love, friendship with making imaginative friends who existed only over the internet. I had a friend who explained me that it's better to stay on a cup of coffee with a real friend then to have a chat with someone who you know only via internet. Some people can never recognize that it's not real life, it's not real friendship that one who existed only with words. Some people hide their personality , weak point in their character creative imaginative image of their self. they never want to face the truth, they want to be the person which they represent their self over the internet. But they never got to show their own personality. So if you ask me whole of that is as my friend said 'blowing against the wind , or battering over the internet'. So I want to tell Pauline, that the battle is not lost, you will find real real friendship in real life which is far more exciting that imaginative fellowship over the internet. If you Paulina are not satisfied in your real life make it that it happens. That will me far more valuable instead of wasting your real time with peole who don't know you indeed..... I'm thankful for the internet, because otherwise I will never hear about Jesus. In that way I can tell you. Internet is good if you know how to use it, but Internet is bad if you turn your life like internet existence. I read an article that if internet stopped for a while there will be thousand unhappy people. But 100 years ago people didn't know internet and still were happy.