Only 15 % of Indians speak English

Indian   Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:09 am GMT
At least India employs proper methods of fighting in contrast to Pakistanis who sponsor terrorism.
Pakistani   Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:38 am GMT
Indian, do you remember the disputed areas, Arunachal Pradesh (अरुणाचल प्रदेश), it belongs to China's territory; Kashmir (कश्‍मीर), it belongs both Pakistan and China; Sikkim (सिक्किम), it should be an independent state, doesn't belongs to India; also, West Bengal should be independent too, just like East Bengal was divided from Pakistan by India. LOL, India is completely a hegemonic, chauvinistic, crazy country. Can you negate reality?

BTW, terrorism is relative to Al-Qaeda (Osama bin Laden), NOT Pakistan!
Indian   Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:57 am GMT
Why don't you just admit that you hate India because it is Hindi and because we don't love Allah. I don't care at all about 'disputed regions', we don't need 'disputed regions' to be superior. But even so we wont give them to you just because you don't deserve any concessions.
Pakistani   Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:23 am GMT
Before you blame everything on Pakistan, you ought to ponder over what criminal or immoral things India has done to surrounding countries, If you don't want to see through the inside offences that India's government, or Indians ever did to other countries, you won't understand why India is detested by Pakistanis, Chinese, or other neighbor countries. You don't have to believe in Allah, because you believe in Hinduism, but remember that your God won't be happy to see India always tyrannizes non-hindustanis people, lawlessly accroaches neighbor's territory, or interferes other countries' government affairs. Kashmir belongs to Pakistan, Arunachal Pradesh belongs to China, do give them back to us, your invader government.
India   Sat Nov 29, 2008 8:33 am GMT
Mwahahahaha! No one is going to give any concessions to Pakistan any more. You know the only reason you still exist is because Washington was using you, but now Washington is tired of you. Not only that but Washington is now clearly on our side, we just signed a nuclear pact. Without Washington holding your hand Pakistan is no more than Afghanistan. Mwahahaha! Now you have nothing left to save you. The Taliban will take over your own government if you're not careful, then we'll see if you REALLY like the group you've been funding all along. Don't demand unless you are prepared, otherwise you are laughed at. Do you see Afghanistan demanding territory? So why is Pakistan demanding territory when it is nothing but Afghanistan II? Mwahahahah!
Pakistani   Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:01 am GMT
hahaha, Indian, without the martial support of US, UK, Russia, (if they don't sell or give you advanced weapons), then what do you think about the power of the whole India? without the economic and technical support, what do you think about the future of the whole India? And only Hindustanis are real high class Indians, other races are low class Indians, right? Yes, I'm also sure that Pakistan is poorer than India, why? Just because India has always suppressed Pakistan, but do you still believe that India can be stronger than China one day? NO! I have ever been to China, those cities are much better than New Delhi, Bombay, Calcutta or other cities of India. Do you still think that China really needs 10 or more years to keep up with "developed" India in many respects? That sounds very ridiculous to foreigner's ears. OK, please just neglect what I described, and go to China, the best friend of Pakistan, to travel around for a few weeks. Remember, US, UK, Russia, all want to utilize India as a tool, do you know Iran? Iran wants to develop nuclear energy, but USA thunders against Iran and prohibit Iran to do that, why was USA very happy to support India's nuclear energy, just think it twice, if one day, India has no value for US or UK, then India would be nothing but a big slum, just like everyone knows. And It's time for you to wake up! BYE...
From US   Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:04 am GMT
Even if its only 15%, that is still a lot of people. Of course Hindi is more spoken...it is the native language of many people in India.

And I'm sad that there is a rivalry between India and Pakistan. But I see a much brighter future for India. If Pakistan doesn't get its extremist muslims under control, the country will end up like another Afghanistan.
shiv   Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:14 am GMT
Pakistani, you fail to see that after all you said, Pakistan is no better off than India. In many cases it is worse off. Your country relies on foeign countries, has a much slower economic growth, has a very high illiteracy rate, poverty rate, and also provides many of the worlds terrorists. Gee thanks for your great contributions to humanity and civilization. You have nothing to brag about. YOU need to wake up.
Usersh   Sat Nov 29, 2008 4:19 pm GMT
Not that I suport Pakistan but India is also terrible, the illiteracy and poverly levels are as bad as those of Pakistan, India also relies in foreign companies that relocate to India for cheaper labor and finally from what I've seen in many pictures, Pakistani cities (especially Islambad) look much cleaner than any Indian city, I just don't know what they're doing with all that "money" that they're getting when all their cities still look like crap.
shiv   Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:08 am GMT
I think the main thing hurting Pakistan, India and also Bangladesh is the large population and density. But then again, China has been able to improve its overall quality of life and infastructure more than these countries depite its huge population. So maybe it's a cultural/social factor as well.

Only thing I know for sure is that if quality of life, economy and education is not improved in this region, terrorism by fanatics like those who attacked Mumbai will only continue to grow. A sad reality for the world.
Chinese   Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:46 am GMT
shiv: (......infastructure more than these countries depite its huge population......)

What exactly do you want to emphasize? There seems to be a smell of Anti-China theory. Please tell me how infatuated China was, is or will be.
Chinese   Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:51 am GMT
To shiv: sorry, I just misunderstood your meanings, please ignore it.
Indian   Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:56 am GMT
Chinese people are among the most brainwashed, zombified and mindlessly nationalistic people on Earth. I would never learn Chinese because I can't stand to be around such people. Sure there is a lot of anti-Chinese propaganda out there, but they still cannot admit even the most basic and obvious shortcomings of their country. Like putting chemicals in milk powder, of wiping out entire villages with their rockets. Hahaha! Chinese - the language of what?
Chinese   Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:23 am GMT
To Indian:

Yesterday, I read through the controversy between you and a Pakistani, although not very carefully, but I can feel that, hatred is ineradicable in both Indians and Pakistanis, I'm sad for this conclusion, and again, today, you feel free to start another vituperation and imputation to Chinese people, in fact I'm not so quarrelsome as that Pakistani, though he said China is the best friend of Pakistan, yes, I respect him and thank him, but don't want to follow the lead of him. And you certainly have the human right to think that China isn't a good country, Chinese people are bad ones, OK, India is really much better than China, in terms of economy, technology, civilization, sanitary condition, class differences, military affairs, or anything else, please don't worry, India will be soon the second strongest country only after USA. I'd like to quote Pakistani's words, but there's a little change, that's: China is nothing but a big slum, OK, are you satisfied with my concessive reply? My dear Indian friend of noble birth. Unfortunately, we think Hindi is every inch a hegemonic language, too.
Chinese   Sun Nov 30, 2008 3:36 am GMT
To Indian:

I forgot to tell you something just now. What you ever heard of, was, is, and will be from the anti-China hearsay, it's not very true, or even rumour, if you're highly educated youth, please make sense of political cold war, because some politic strategies are only to serve politicians or anti-government organizations. OK, let's stop here, hope you always happy.