Only 15 % of Indians speak English

Matti   Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:11 am GMT
Sanskirit
Paul   Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:31 am GMT
They spoke sanskrit that recently?
Vietnamese   Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:27 am GMT
"American Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:30 am GMT
The USA is Free to do so if it wishes, but noone has such a wish because the USA is Great. Other countries like russia and china will fall apart though because they are neither Free nor Great, but rather despotic and genocidal.

Americans know that other peoples are Educated and we respect that. However there are different kinds of Education, and one of the most important ones is Education in Democracy. Without this Education in Democracy, no Education system is complete.

They are not oppressed at all. They come to the USA because they are oppressed in their countries like cuba and want to be Free, and the USA can give them that.

Hawaii is not occupied by Americans, it has been Liberated and Freedom has been spread to the peoples not only of Hawaii but of the whole Pacific.

Thank goodness for that! Imagine the suffering there would be in Alaska if it still belonged to russia. It would be a nuclear wasteland. "

Give u a link

Hawaii independence

http://www.hawaii-nation.org

http://fotw.fivestarflags.com/us-hi-im.html

Vermont independence

http://www.vermontrepublic.org/

Alaska Independence

http://www.akip.org/

California Independence

http://calrepublic.tripod.com/caplan.html
Vietnamese   Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:28 am GMT
RUSSIAN ANALYST PREDICTS DECLINE AND BREAKUP OF USA
Tue Nov 25 2008 09:04:22 ET

http://drudgereport.com/flashrur.htm

A leading Russian political analyst has said the economic turmoil in the United States has confirmed his long-held view that the country is heading for collapse, and will divide into separate parts.

Professor Igor Panarin said in an interview with the respected daily IZVESTIA published on Monday: "The dollar is not secured by anything. The country's foreign debt has grown like an avalanche, even though in the early 1980s there was no debt. By 1998, when I first made my prediction, it had exceeded $2 trillion. Now it is more than 11 trillion. This is a pyramid that can only collapse."

The paper said Panarin's dire predictions for the U.S. economy, initially made at an international conference in Australia 10 years ago at a time when the economy appeared strong, have been given more credence by this year's events.

When asked when the U.S. economy would collapse, Panarin said: "It is already collapsing. Due to the financial crisis, three of the largest and oldest five banks on Wall Street have already ceased to exist, and two are barely surviving. Their losses are the biggest in history. Now what we will see is a change in the regulatory system on a global financial scale: America will no longer be the world's financial regulator."

When asked who would replace the U.S. in regulating world markets, he said: "Two countries could assume this role: China, with its vast reserves, and Russia, which could play the role of a regulator in Eurasia."

Asked why he expected the U.S. to break up into separate parts, he said: "A whole range of reasons. Firstly, the financial problems in the U.S. will get worse. Millions of citizens there have lost their savings. Prices and unemployment are on the rise. General Motors and Ford are on the verge of collapse, and this means that whole cities will be left without work. Governors are already insistently demanding money from the federal center. Dissatisfaction is growing, and at the moment it is only being held back by the elections and the hope that Obama can work miracles. But by spring, it will be clear that there are no miracles."

He also cited the "vulnerable political setup", "lack of unified national laws", and "divisions among the elite, which have become clear in these crisis conditions."

He predicted that the U.S. will break up into six parts - the Pacific coast, with its growing Chinese population; the South, with its Hispanics; Texas, where independence movements are on the rise; the Atlantic coast, with its distinct and separate mentality; five of the poorer central states with their large Native American populations; and the northern states, where the influence from Canada is strong.

He even suggested that "we could claim Alaska - it was only granted on lease, after all." Panarin, 60, is a professor at the Diplomatic Academy of the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and has authored several books on information warfare.
Vietnamese   Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:34 am GMT
Yes, USA will be separted into 6 countries!
What name that "American" will be ?

Texanese?

eastnese?
American   Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:00 am GMT
<<, is a professor at the Diplomatic Academy of the Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and has authored several books on information warfare. >>

Haha! And you trust what the guy says about USA! What propaganda! This man is a russian, probably working for the kgb, Americans however are Free and want to remain part of a Grand Unified State. And as for those website you gave me, those people are just jokers, every country has jokers, I must admit. At least in America they are Free jokers, and are able to express their jokes Freely without being slain by the government and secret service. When Tibetans said something similar 20 of them were massacred. When Americans say it, people just laugh, shrug and walk on.
Russian   Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:43 am GMT
"American Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:00 am GMT

Haha! And you trust what the guy says about USA! What propaganda! This man is a russian, probably working for the kgb, Americans however are Free and want to remain part of a Grand Unified State. And as for those website you gave me, those people are just jokers, every country has jokers, I must admit. At least in America they are Free jokers, and are able to express their jokes Freely without being slain by the government and secret service. When Tibetans said something similar 20 of them were massacred. When Americans say it, people just laugh, shrug and walk on. "

Haha, And who trust what you say! What propaganda!
You are just joker and every country has a joker like you!
Fake democratic country is USA and that's the reality!
Don't claim u are democratic! It's a joke!
Americans are always jealous of every country. So, when Soviet Union was founded, they sent their troops to invade Russia, but unfortunately they were defeated by our great troops. Poor u Americans and poor guy like u who can't defeat someone and then speak evil of someone else from the back and that's all USA can do! haha! Whatever, we will take Alaska back and our marine will liberate Hawaii from Imperial USA!
Russian   Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:45 am GMT
American soldiers are useless!
I suggest that American army should dismiss and USA should send them to "Overseas Politics Propaganda Office" and that'd be useful because they can't defeat their enemy but only speak evil of someone from the back!
Russian   Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:47 am GMT
USA = United States of Bankruptcy!

See Lehman's Brother! How poor you Americans are!
Don't borrow money from us because we don't lend u money!
Russian   Fri Dec 12, 2008 7:49 am GMT
To Vietnamese

That "American" has lost his job and now unemployeed.
So, he is just jealous of foreign countries who are more lucky than his country! So, just ignore him!
American   Fri Dec 12, 2008 8:24 am GMT
<<Fake democratic country is USA and that's the reality!
Don't claim u are democratic! It's a joke! >>

USA is definitely Democratic, it always has been, always will be. If it was not Democratic, Obama would not have been able to win, as his interests are against the interests of American big business.

<<Americans are always jealous of every country. So, when Soviet Union was founded, they sent their troops to invade Russia, but unfortunately they were defeated by our great troops. Poor u Americans and poor guy like u who can't defeat someone and then speak evil of someone else from the back and that's all USA can do! haha! Whatever, we will take Alaska back and our marine will liberate Hawaii from Imperial USA! >>

We are not jealous of anyone, we feel sorry for them and since we are full of compassion we see it as our duty to Liberate them from their evil dictatorship and fanaticism. Unfortunately, we don't have unlimited resources (though still more than any other country), so we were unable to Save the russians from the terrible communist horrors unleashed on the nation for almost a century. We are sorry! Don't be angry with us because we failed to help you, we did our best you must be Grateful.

<<See Lehman's Brother! How poor you Americans are!
Don't borrow money from us because we don't lend u money! >>

I think a few evil corporations are worth the price of Saving millions of Lives in Afghanistan and Iraq, bankruptcy is not as deadly as public excecutions. I would be happy to lose my job if it means I can save Iraquis and bring Freedom and Democracy to their war torn countries, ravaged by islamic fanatics and evil empires like the soviet emire.

<<That "American" has lost his job and now unemployeed. >>

Even if I did lose my job, I am Free and can Democratically choose a new goverment to save us from the crisis, where as you must suffer from putin forever!
Another Indian   Sat Dec 13, 2008 5:10 am GMT
To Paul:

Before English became widespread in India, we didn't really communicate with other parts of India at all! This is because for centuries, the different parts of India have been ruled by different dynasties and they rarely (only through war) came into contact with each other. So they remained distinct and developed distinct culture/language.

After the Brits came and took over the whole of India, and Indians rose up in their common struggle to overthrow the Brits, the primary barrier for a nation-wide freedom movement was language. Thankfully, the brits tried to impose their laws, culture, language upon us, and English-medium schools mushroomed all over India. Indians learnt English, and were finally able to communicate with each other. Its ironic that it was the brits who were responsible for making the indian freedom struggle such a potent force, as our leaders could coordinate throughout India based on language.
Wan Sick Fak   Sat Dec 13, 2008 12:26 pm GMT
USA are doing that to the world right now with English and IT.
Sergej from Russia   Tue Dec 16, 2008 8:14 am GMT
<USA is definitely Democratic, it always has been, always will be. If it was not Democratic, Obama would not have been able to win, as his interests are against the interests of American big business. >

Americans can't vote for their president directly, because they have to decide the population of the state. So, it's the monarchy of regional state!

<We are not jealous of anyone, we feel sorry for them and since we are full of compassion we see it as our duty to Liberate them from their evil dictatorship and fanaticism. Unfortunately, we don't have unlimited resources (though still more than any other country), so we were unable to Save the russians from the terrible communist horrors unleashed on the nation for almost a century. We are sorry! Don't be angry with us because we failed to help you, we did our best you must be Grateful. >

You are jealous of them. You are jealous of Cuba being liberated from evil American businessmen. You are jealous of Soviet Union being liberated from Tsars. You are jealous of Sukarno liberating Indonesia from dictatorship Netherlands.(so CIA agents overthrow Sukarno). You are jealous South Vietnam being liberated from North Vietnam, so you help pro-Catholic president to massacre buddhists in South Vietnam. You are jealous of North Korea unifying with South Korea, so you massacre pro-North koreans in South Korea. You are jealous of Iraqi for being rich in oil, so you invade Iraq and steal oil from them. You are jealous of Palestinians electing their Hamas by democracy, so you oppose the democracy which you always claim."ironic"

<I think a few evil corporations are worth the price of Saving millions of Lives in Afghanistan and Iraq, bankruptcy is not as deadly as public excecutions. I would be happy to lose my job if it means I can save Iraquis and bring Freedom and Democracy to their war torn countries, ravaged by islamic fanatics and evil empires like the soviet emire. >

I think only evil USA will use "democracy" as an excuse to bring the unfortune and pain to the world citizens. No wonder why there are so many terrorists from Islam are willing to defeat USA's invasion. Yes, democracy, but "democracy without USA"

<Even if I did lose my job, I am Free and can Democratically choose a new goverment to save us from the crisis, where as you must suffer from putin forever! >

let me remind me of Weimar Germany.. USA = Weimar Germany the second!
American   Tue Dec 16, 2008 10:25 am GMT
<<Americans can't vote for their president directly, because they have to decide the population of the state. So, it's the monarchy of regional state!
>>

Better than russia where the president (or his puppet-master) controls everything. At least I can vote for my regional representatives while yours are appointed by the president/puppet-master.

<You are jealous of them. You are jealous of Cuba being liberated from evil American businessmen.>>

Yes I am definitely jealous of those people in cuba who are not even allowed to own computers or mobile phones! Ha ha!

<<You are jealous of Soviet Union being liberated from Tsars.>>

Yes, I always wanted to spend my life in a gulag or get nuked by my own army!

<< You are jealous of Sukarno liberating Indonesia from dictatorship Netherlands.(so CIA agents overthrow Sukarno). >>

indonesia? Is that a joke?

<<You are jealous South Vietnam being liberated from North Vietnam, so you help pro-Catholic president to massacre buddhists in South Vietnam. >>

See above about indonesia.

<<You are jealous of North Korea unifying with South Korea, so you massacre pro-North koreans in South Korea. >>

haha! The difference between north korea and South Korea is the best example on earth of the terribleness of communism.

<<You are jealous of Iraqi for being rich in oil, so you invade Iraq and steal oil from them.>>

Iraq is free now, and saddam is gone. That is worth more than oil.

<< You are jealous of Palestinians electing their Hamas by democracy, so you oppose the democracy which you always claim."ironic">>

Because it was not a fair election due to dishonest financing of hamas by iran.

Now since that is the USA out of the way. Let us turn our attention to russia. russia is the most backward country in the world. The communist prosperity was just a facade, all it took was for it to run out of cash and its so called 'industrialisation' suddenly disappeared and it turned into a third world country like Ghana or Togo.

There is no Freedom at all. Your president/puppet recently changed the presidential term to 6 years just like that, he didnt' even bother to ask your opinions because in russia the people don't matter. They are just ants. In russia a life is worth about 50 kopeks. However I expect that price might go up soon since the more rare something becomes the more valuable it is. That's right, russians are going extinct at a million a year. In russia you are killed if you don't like the government or are a journalist. If you are a Tajik then you are decapitated.

And then there is the russian economy, supposedly powerfully growing until it was revealed that it is 100% dependent on oil and now we are back to 1993 haha! The russian industrial output has fallen by 20% in 2 months alone! Some industrial power russia is! They're already cancelling their defense spending by 30%. Guess no more quick wars for you for a while! Oh yeah, I almost forgot to say goodbye to the ruble! It must be 1998 again! Bwahahaha!

It's no wonder Free Poland hates russia so much! It's just such a mess!