to mjd, jim and all old antimooners...

originality plus   Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:10 pm GMT
<<At the place where I live they said it'll be -10 degree celsius for X-mas. >>

Don't worry -- 10-day weather forecasts are notoriously unreliable. It's just as likely to be balmy this Christmas.

The forecast for Dec 25 here: 26F high, 11F low, scattered snow showers.
Miss South Carolina   Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:00 pm GMT
Where will we celebrate Xmas? We are from any parts of the world. I'm from the Irak.
Laura Braun   Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:21 am GMT
Why have a feelin' that nobody will come.
Larry   Tue Dec 23, 2008 12:40 am GMT
Is anyone able to contact Simon?
Laura Braun   Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:28 am GMT
You mean that Simon which lives in Belgium? I'm not so sure. I will try.
Laura Braun   Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:38 am GMT
I'm sorry, his email it's no longer the same.
But anyways, I would like to wish you all 'old' and new member of antimoon Merry Christmas and Very Happy New Year.
Laura Braun   Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:30 pm GMT
It was such a great great party, unbelievable. There was only one who came, but he probably just passed by ... Ho Ho Ho. I was expecting so many interesting stories, but I created one, it was so beautiful, I ... just didn't write it. It's in my mind , but I'm thankful that I can think of it. Anyways. I mean anyways. The spirit of X-mas is not in what you receive, but in what you are willing to share with others. And because we said X-mas : how dare is Tom to share with us such an ugly picture at the beginning. Are we a horror movie. I mean I expect much more sense of taste from Tom. Just kidding. Happy New Year. To all of you. Peace on Earth. Love, Joy, and Happyness.
Peace   Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:39 pm GMT
Shine on you crazy diamond.
Laura Braun   Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:07 am GMT
Peace (shine on you crazy diamond) that's a plagiarism, nothing original at all. If you have nothing original to say better say nothing. Peace
Damian in Edinburgh   Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:33 am GMT
I suggest Laura directs her "Peace" entreaties towards the warring factions engaged in fresh turmoil in the Middle East..........
Peace   Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:37 am GMT
Realist   Tue Dec 30, 2008 9:53 am GMT
<<I suggest Laura directs her "Peace" entreaties towards the warring factions engaged in fresh turmoil in the Middle East.......... >>

Why? All we need to do is intice Iran into the toil and everything is hunky dory. Time to let them fight it out to the bitter end. It takes a full scale conflict like WWII to bring order.
Laura Braun   Tue Dec 30, 2008 11:19 am GMT
My Lord is a Prince of Peace. He said I leave you my peace, peace be with you, he never said I give a hate to hate each other and to fight for your wrong cause. My Lord is that Lord which will give a peace to all people on the Earth.
Peace   Tue Dec 30, 2008 12:23 pm GMT
Make it soon, please.
Damian in Ednburgh   Tue Dec 30, 2008 1:21 pm GMT
Laura is very well intentioned and I am able to share her sentiments but sadly the sentiment of Peace and Earth and Goodwill to all People will always be a pipedream so long as human beings control this planet.

What is happening now among our brothers and sisters in the Middle East brings to mind the Slaughter of the Innocents all over again and again and again.....what an obscene tragedy it will always be when we see a picture of a man grieving over the killing of his five young children in Gaza.